Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/who-will-replace-rk-aka-vivian-dsena-in-madhubala/#1/karan-vir-bohra-vivian1/

Who will replace RK aka Vivian DSena in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon?

Karan-Vir-Bohra-Vivian (1)

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is ready to take a giant leap; however will this reel story affect real life relationships?

Vivian D'Sena as RK is as loved as Karan Singh Grover from Qubool Hai was. And it looks like both actors have a lot in common. While Zee TV issued a statement about replacing the actor (Karan) who played Asad because of his starry tantrums and unprofessional behaviour, inside sources suggest that the highhanded RK (Vivian) is no different and hence will meet a similar fate.However, Vivian's case is a little worse than Mr Grover's - and just as Karan was replaced by buddy Raqesh Vashisth who reportedly was recommended by the Dil Mill Gayestar, the man stepping into Mr D'Sena's shoes is his close friend Karanvir Bohra. We hear that the Dil Se Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava actor is ready to play a lean mean RK after the projected 20-year leap, and explore new relationship dynamics with Drashti Dhami, who will play Madhubala's daughter (this, after playing Madhubala!). Confused? We promise we will untangle this telly-mess soon enough.

While the makers of the show are keeping this khabar under wraps, hush-hush whispers humming through tellyland suggest that Karanvir is ready, willing and likely to take his famously mean act to new levels further in the 20-years-later Madhubala. Will this change the balance in the Karan-Vivian friendship? Well, we certainly think so. But if Vivian gets a rocking new assignment, as his message to his fans seems to indicate, all could be forgiven and the dosti could flourish.

BollywoodLifers, do you think that Karanvir Bohra is the perfect replacement for Vivian DSena for RK's role in Madhubala? And will he match the act that Drashti will put on, playing her own daughter after the 20-year leap? You tell us!

Edited by bobby13rocks - 10 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/krks-track-end-rk-madhu-re-unite-colors-madhubala-387

KRK's track to end as RK-Madhu re-unite in Colors' Madhubala

The days of the Superstar RK, essayed by the popular Vivian Dsena are surely numbered in Saurabh Tewari'sMadhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors. While the countdown to the huge drama of RK being bumped off has begun, viewers will probably get to see their loved pair of RK and Madhu (Drashti Dhami) re-uniting and finding romance in each others' arms for one last time.

Well, as per the ongoing track, Madhu has got to know of the real RK being in trouble. KRK who is guilty of his doings has promised Madhu that he will help her in her mission to get RK back.

So how will Madhu and KRK go about their plan?

We hear that KRK will notify Madhu of Bhujang and Kuku's (Raza Murad) plan of making RK run away from jail, and to kill him once he is out. Now Madhu and KRK will play along with Bhujang and Kuku, but they will make their own convenient changes to the plan.

RK as planned, will be taken out of the jail premises, only to be driven in a car to a remote place. The idea of Bhujang will be to kill RK at the lonely place where he will be dropped at. However, Madhu will very tactfully play the swap' game again, and take along with her the real RK, thus leaving KRK at the place where Bhujang will appear.

Our source tells us that after a huge drama, all will be well, with both Bhujang and Kuku being put behind bars. RK and Madhu will re-unite while they will thank KRK from the bottom of their hearts for all the help he has done to get them back together. Thus will end the duplicate KRK's track,

We hear that the makers plan to bring in some nice romantic moments between RK and Madhu before they get to the major track of RK getting killed.

We tried to get in touch with the actors concerned, but could not reach them.

Fans, do not miss these final moments of passion in the lives of RK and Madhu.

bobby13rocks thumbnail

Plzz comment for DD here..

"Comedy is one genre that I've not yet explored" : Suhasi Dhami

The petite actress Suhasi Dhami was seen in the couple dance reality show Nach Baliye 5with her baliye Jaisheel. We got in touch with the actress to know more about what she has been doing all this while after her daily soapHousewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai went off air.

Suhasi in a candid chat with TellyBuzz also talks about her popular sister-in-law Drashti Dhamiwho was seen cheering her brother and bhabhi (Suhasi). 

Post her stint in the show Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai, the actress was utilizing her time by performing in various dance concerts which were scheduled abroad. Telling us more about the same Suhasi says, "Well, I had been busy with my stage shows. Recently I did 8 to 9 performances in Fiji and now I'm planning to go to Sydney for more dance concerts. So this has kept me on my toes but I have enjoyed every bit of it. Also I have been spending good time with my family."

Suhasi maintains that she is still very much in demand and has been getting offers not only for shows which are women oriented but also from other genres like comedy and thrillers, "Yes, there are offers for saas-bahu oriented shows, shows in the thriller genre and comedy shows too. I recently got an offer from SAB TV for a comedy show (the actress did not wish to reveal the name of the show) but I'm yet to finalize anything. The day I do that, I will let you know for sure."

Though Suhasi has been very much appreciated for her acting skills in shows like Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein and Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, she is eager to explore the comedy genre now, "This is one genre that I've not done till now. I mean I was part of Comedy Circus but there we had to do stand-up comedy with our partner where mostly we celebs are standing like a model but now wanting to do a proper show, well I really don't know whether I'm comfortable or not. I need to explore that genre to know of how good I'm with comedy. I know it's risky but at the end of the day one should wait and take a proper call. Thus, I'm taking my time since the show has to be worth taking the risk," explains the actress.

So is Suhasi's family co-operative and give her advice when it comes to signing a new show? This is what she says, "I do discuss the offers with my hubby Jaisheel before signing any show. Yes, I do take advice from my mother-in-law and Drashti too."

Coming to Drashti who is seen in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, recently there was news that she is all set to tie the knot in the month of February. When asked Suhasi to know whether it is true or not, she says laughingly, "Ohh is she getting married? I really don't know when Drashti is getting married as we have not decided any dates. Also there was no engagement ceremony. So how can I comment on that? As of now nothing has been finalized and once something is confirmed we shall announce it!"

Till then we wish Suhasi all the very best for her career!

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18538-comedy-is-one-genre-that-ive-not-yet-explored-suhasi-dhami.htm

samidsamid thumbnail
bobby di...thanx 4 sharing all info abt DD here...u r d best
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: samidsamid

bobby di...thanx 4 sharing all info abt DD here...u r d best

U r welcome sis..its my pleasure..🤗

Thanxx for the compliment..😳
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Vote for DD in Times Polls..👍🏼 You can do multiple voting & share via Twitter/FB/Gmail 
bobby13rocks thumbnail

akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi guys congrats for new thread
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail