It's not about Ruhi...It's about You

ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Who else was smiling like a fool when Raman said this to Ishita? I think that one dialogue alone shows that even when they are married (for the sake of Ruhi), they will deeply care for each other. Love is clearly not in the cards for atleast a good 6 months lol...but still this dialogue really shows a little romantic foreshadowing of what the episode is going to be like 👏
Also, their eye-lock was just so good! So much of care for each other...her's for gratitude and him for being concerned. For the first time, I think I saw a different side of Ishita...just the way she was looking at him...just as Raman...and not as Ruhi's awful father. It was really refreshing. I'm not even going to bother talking about the rest of the episode...this was more than enough to keep me smiling throughout the upcoming weekend 😊Hope Friday's episode is better than last weeks 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You are correct and when I saw the 11 pm run .. I could not get the dialogue as I have keep the volume low.. I saw again at 9.30 AM to understand exactly what he said. and it was cute indeed
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

its waz lovely 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

it's not about Ruhi... its about YOU! <3
ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chillpill015

guys when was this? i did not hear it properly. can someone explain the context

It was Raman who said it, but he said it kinda quietly. Its when Raman says "you won't be able to drive like this. Come I'll drop you off" and of course our ever proud Ishita says "No it's oki, ill take the car" and that's when Raman looks at Ishita sternly and says "it's not about Ruhi, it's about you" and then she obliges
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting this dear ... I too could not quite catch what he said ... was watching with vol real low ... 😆
Now I HAVE to catch it again to really enjoy that MOMENT ! ...

Sighhh . IshRa are sooo ... dreamy !