Seriously!!! Raman you thought ishita would take money

kat6k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After listening to ishita's passionate speech in the court Raman actually offered her money to support him. I was like .. Seriously!! Now that's a way to lose whatever chance there was of getting her support

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
he is an idiot😑😑😑...n ppl blame ishita for misunderstanding him n giving him lectures..😲😲..
raman is a +ve person turned grey after shagun left him..
Edited by naq5 - 10 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
He just wants his daughter back, he's trying everything he could. So as a father, I can see why he offered, but we know that the CVs probably didn't have this in mind. They just want to produce some tension between Ishita/Raman.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
raman is still in shock given by ruhi in court it seems lol.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So true, I think Raman acts to be really smart but he has no brains in case of ishita lol! :D
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
After all people it is Raman's turn to try his options and he used the one he uses first . buy people... he has hardly thought of the impact ...
Ramans is Dhakkan.. Idiot... Moron.. when it comes to Ishita
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
more then raman i guess the cvs desrve the ire, i mean what the hell were the thinking, it's like a string of misunderstanding already, one thing leads to the other and then this again a new misunderstanding rubbish and raman god man what were you thinking? how could you? after knowing about ishita and her righteousness only you can offer bribe to such a person!
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jeez, this is the same question I have been asking...!! And yes how can he?? He knew Ishita very well but still...Huh!!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Raman was so pathetic yesterday! Seriously! Dheela Character -_- Rude, stubborn. I mean SERIOUSLY? Dont tell me that he doesnt know Ishita STILL! Like come on! 😡
but after that, "arey yaar ishita listen" and "sorry" was epic πŸ˜› I loved it, so natural ☺️
But hes being such a jerk. Atleast he should stop toaling everything with paisa! πŸ€” ATLEAST ISHITA and Iyers!
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shagun ke saath rehke usne soch liya hoga ki sab ladki shagun ki tarah hogi

I thought after the court scene he will think using his heart(dil se sochega) but he is RAMAN
Edited by sufidox - 10 years ago