ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
So Raman and Ishita's respective father's have planned for their marriage. But there's a plan - what is it?

Being extremely familiar with Ekta shows, I'm guessing that the plan might be to not reveal to anyone who they're getting married to. 😆 Then on the wedding day, big surprise! It makes no sense, but once again, Ekta show. 😛

What do you think the plan to convince their spouses is?
Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
That what i was thinking too . How are they going to convince their respective family . If they pulled out a plan like you mentioned i will be so annoyed . Because ruhi is important but you can.t force some one to marry a person you hate with out them being okay with it first .
ilovepyaar thumbnail
I can't think of anything else LOL. This is how Ekta's mind works, and this formula is a tried and tested formula and it will feed the TRP viewers happily.

They're going to "trap" their children into marriage by not letting them know. And their spouses won't care enough to ask. Or maybe, they'll give false names but on the wedding day (after the marriage even), it will be revealed and there will be a huge drama!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i hope whatever the plan is...its a win win situation for Ishra and ruhi...
947708 thumbnail
all dhamaka on wedding day its ekta style
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
whatever the plan is I want ishra marriage
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

all dhamaka on wedding day its ekta style

Exactly. Ekta can't let a marriage go smoothly without some drama. 😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Surprise surprise surprise shocking marriage party n all r invited even bride n groom r invited to d party to get hooked,booked n cooked lool.
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think the fathers come up with a plan and when Ishra face each other they say NO. Then Iyer and Bhalla explain they did this for Ruhi. And the wedding is called off.
Then Raman and Ishita may meet privately and decide it is a good idea - and they may come back married or act like they are married - and surprise the entire family!!!