mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes yes Jo bhejhi thi dua wo qubool hogayi! Yea guys as u know our wishes have come true as per the news!😃 So I wanna give its credit to none other than our two beloved fathers!😊

I love Mr. Bhalla's spirit, he is really very sweet! In today's episode I liked it how he supported mr. Iyer in front of samdhanji! I liked his dialogue 'aap inki samdhan hain to aapne aapno ki izaat nahi uchalte' or something like that! He truly is a really nice man!😃

So, finally Mr. Iyer agreed to the marriage n gave his 'haan' for this rishta! It was indeed a very good scene! I loved it how two fathers r trying their best for this marriage n I really liked how they shaked their hands at the end! It was really nice!😊

Thank u fathers for listening to our wishes!⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail

Yea when Mr. Iyer finally gave his yes, I was jumping with joy lol😆
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Really excited to see how these two fathers will convince their families n wat wld be interesting to see that wat wld be ishra's reaction! ;D
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
these oldies are goldies.really they are sensible and think so practical.
ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like how they showed Mr. Iyer listening to Raman's speech to his mom. It's a nice quality for your son in law to know the value of relationships.
You're right, Mr. Bhalla is a really nice and genuine character :)

I guess, in this show, dad's know what's best for their kids 😉 All the best convincing the mothers...and good luck with getting the couple Ishita and Raman together hehe.
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: peppygirl

these oldies are goldies.really they are sensible and think so practical.

I think they r the only sensible ones in both families!😆
N u said it so right these oldies r truly goldies!😉

mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndmoments

I like how they showed Mr. Iyer listening to Raman's speech to his mom. It's a nice quality for your son in law to know the value of relationships.

You're right, Mr. Bhalla is a really nice and genuine character :)

I guess, in this show, dad's know what's best for their kids 😉 All the best convincing the mothers...and good luck with getting the couple Ishita and Raman together hehe.

Yea thank God, Mr. Iyer's doubts were cleared n some positivist ides of Raman's character opened up in front of him!😃
Yea these dads are the best! I just pray all their plans are successful!😉