Frequent Posters

chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
7/10 only for clinic scene n Ishra car scene .. πŸ˜†
Mr.Iyer πŸ€—
BlurredLines thumbnail
It was a okay episode only liked ishra scenes . Raman back to throwing his money after every thing he know about ishita was not believable in the least . I can.t imagine why he would do such a thing . He loves to throw money , he believes money can solve any problem but they could have just shown that in the way he used his power to free mhir .

i just hope that the father have a solid plan because if not we have to see a screaming match between both mother and even ishita and raman will be at each other throats .

Edited by kidsname - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

They are scary ideas haha

MI we all eager to hear ur scary copyrighted ideas πŸ˜†
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would rate the episode "very Good" due 2 the fact that finally the road is set 4 the IshRa marriage and 4 their lovestory journey together with Ruhi.IshRa scene was cute with their first eyelock ,Ishu's look 2 Raman when he was tending her hand were some of the moments that I liked.The episode highlighted both the facets of Raman's personality.His basic nature coming 2 the fore when he was talking abt Mihir's case 2 his mother and the businessman in him offering 2 bribe Ishitha and even her mom πŸ˜†.I think he has not gotten over the fact of Ishitha's mom in his office 2 check the payslip πŸ˜†.I loved Mr.Bhalla's and Mr.Iyer's conversation and both hatching a plan 2 get their respective wards married.Going by the precap I think Mrs.Bhalla will agree but Mrs.Iyer is going 2 create a huge hungama in front of her husband πŸ˜†.Missed Ruhi today.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidsname

It was a okay episode only liked ishra scenes . Raman back to throwing his money after every thing he know about ishita was not believable in the least . I can.t imagine why he would do such a thing . He loves to throw money , he believes money can solve any problem but they could have just shown that in the way he used his power to free mhir .

i tooo thght of that raman knows ishu is nt gold digger then y he offered so...stupid idea of raman..πŸ˜†.. may b he still feels all girls like shagun

i just hope that the father have a solid plan because if not we have to see a screaming match between both mother and even ishita and raman will be at each other throats .

dont get surprise if madhavi n santhosh screams n faint..on hearing IshRa marriage 🀣

Word Count: 1

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

I would rate the episode "very Good" due 2 the fact that finally the road is set 4 the IshRa marriage and 4 their lovestory journey together with Ruhi.IshRa scene was cute with their first eyelock ,Ishu's look 2 Raman when he was tending her hand were some of the moments that I liked.

--i tooo loved that moments...the luk both was having
The episode highlighted both the facets of Raman's personality.His basic nature coming 2 the fore when he was talking abt Mihir's case 2 his mother and the businessman in him offering 2 bribe Ishitha and even her mom πŸ˜†.I think he has not gotten over the fact of Ishitha's mom in his office 2 check the payslip πŸ˜†.

ha ha ha ha ha ha 🀣

I loved Mr.Bhalla's and Mr.Iyer's conversation and both hatching a plan 2 get their respective wards married.Going by the precap I think Mrs.Bhalla will agree but Mrs.Iyer is going 2 create a huge hungama in front of her husband πŸ˜†.Missed Ruhi today.

--me too waiting for it...but today friday...we have long weekend...for the final results to see

Word Count: 1

clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
episode waz nice loved Ishra Scene nd d last scene conversation bw 2 adorable Father's 😳
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: clementina

episode waz nice loved Ishra Scene nd d last scene conversation bw 2 adorable Father's 😳

i only liked these 2 parts...ishra scens...first wr ladies fight..n thn duo fathersπŸ˜›