mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I just loved yesterday's episode! It was jus so awesome that m still under its magic!😊

The court scene was the awesomest scene I have ever seen literally! Loved every bit of it!😃
How Ishita explained what she feels for Ruhi despite the fact that she is nothing to her was jus amazing! 😳
How she remembered all her moments with Ruhi was jus so sweet! 😊
How she said that she wants best for Ruhi was really touching moment!👏
I was teary eyed just like Raman while watching this!
Yes yes I loved Raman's expressions there, it was like that he understands Ishita's pain for Ruhi, I think that he was like how can Ishita love his daughter like her own, I think he just went with the flow n felt that spark which we all felt while Ishita was speaking those magical words!
Yes those words were indeed magical for me!

My second most favourite scene was the proposal scene!
I must say I just love these two fathers! I loved how Mr. Bhalla understood everything n tried to convince Mr. Iyer, I just love his forward looking approach!😊
N when they were discussing all this, they saw ishita n Ruhi in the same frame! Man it was really an awesome scene! I don't know why but my eyes became wet at this scene!

One word for the episode from my side is just 'Magical'⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The ishita and ruhi bond is so heart touching!!!! Just love them!!!!
I feel that Raman has a soft corner for ishita!!!!! Can't wait to see more of ishra romance!!!!
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
These fathers will make it happen obviously.
I just hope that witch Shagun and weird Ashok don't make any fake plans to impress Ishu with showing that they are taking good care of Ruhi.
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha93

The ishita and ruhi bond is so heart touching!!!! Just love them!!!!
I feel that Raman has a soft corner for ishita!!!!! Can't wait to see more of ishra romance!!!!

Yea ishita-Ruhi bond is jus so pure! I just love their relationship!😃
Yea eagerly waiting for today's episode!😊
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

These fathers will make it happen obviously.
I just hope that witch Shagun and weird Ashok don't make any fake plans to impress Ishu with showing that they are taking good care of Ruhi.

Yea waiting for their marriage track! I jus love these fathers for making this happen!😃
Yea this weirdo Ashok can do anything, I jus hope that he fails in all his plans!
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The bonding between Ishita & Ruhi is just lovely !!! I think Raman is soo much relieved that Ruhi chosed Ishita aunty* Yday epi was just awesome nothing to say . Looking for further tracks on Raman, Ishita & Ruhi !!!
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya.. i love d each sec of epi...ishita's heart touching dialogues.. N her expressions r jst awesome..👏
I enjoyd a lot...😳😳
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandyLove

The bonding between Ishita & Ruhi is just lovely !!! I think Raman is soo much relieved that Ruhi chosed Ishita aunty* Yday epi was just awesome nothing to say . Looking for further tracks on Raman, Ishita & Ruhi !!!

Yea yesterday's episode was jus awesome!!😃
Yea really excited for upcoming tracks cz there Ishita Raman Ruhi wld be together!!😃
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Yea indeed it was magical epi!😊
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silsha

Ya.. i love d each sec of epi...ishita's heart touching dialogues.. N her expressions r jst awesome..👏
I enjoyd a lot...😳😳

Yea those dialogues were jus amazing!! Divyanka did a fantabulous job!😊