Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think he might hv gone to bring back his mom and Simmi learning that they've gone there to butter Ishu...
Or
HE might hv gone to clearly say not to bring their personal problems in this custody matter as it is very important to him to get back his daughter...

out of topic
I just want Raman to ask Ishu, "what u know about me???" or " do u know me???why r u getting to conclusions when u don't know wht really happened??"
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: archanamanav

I think Raman had a very bad toothache for ishita!.. So he went there!..

suddenly all Bhallas' are having toothache😆😆
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: babithaj

I think he might hv gone to bring back his mom and Simmi learning that they've gone there to butter Ishu...
Or
HE might hv gone to clearly say not to bring their personal problems in this custody matter as it is very important to him to get back his daughter...

out of topic
I just want Raman to ask Ishu, "what u know about me???" or " do u know me???why r u getting to conclusions when u don't know wht really happened??"

@BOLD I agree why not anyone else or Raman himself said something to Ishita while Shagun keeps on fooling Ishita about her past. Her estranged husband did not want her so she flew with her hubby boss Is something anyone can calculate what indeed happened.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
raman might have gone to her clinic...😕 ...

ishita ka haath mangne😛😳...when she refused and said it is better to hurt my hand instead of giving it in to your hand he might have grabbed it by force😆
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

On a serious note their equation is strange and funny as on one hand they are so hostile and bitter to each other while at same time they are civil and friendly to each other so is pyaar Ko Kya naam do and as far as your question I think he went to tell her to professionally take her decision considering Ruhi happiness and not on basis of their personal equation

i agree . They fight like tom and jerry and then behave the total opposite the next time they meet. I don.t think there is any logic behind that but if they want to suffer from memory loss so i can get them on a screen together with out hostility . I am willing to stop asking for logic.

But when they fight for no logical season . I will ask for logic . At least that is how i function
when it comes to daily soap.

Even then it will be too hard to ignore if raman went to see ishita just for the same reason is sister and mom went . I think he would go to have a polite talk and convince her how she offer to keep her prejudice of her mind when she decides about ruhi.

But as usual ishita will start her lecture and raman might get angry hence the accident which might have caused the injury .
Edited by kidsname - 10 years ago
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever he went to do but so far as ishra are together nothing matters!!!!!