Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndmoments

Hehehe my brain thought that too and then my heart was like "who cares?" He's there and he's helping her 😆

ha ha ha ha same pinch
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

I think he went to ask her out on a date

waah MI kyaa idea...predict kiyaaa🤣
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ ALUJNA : Sorry dont know ur actual name...!! But yes even I guess judge might asked him to be good with Ruhi and since Iyers are their neighbours its quite easy for him to mingle so that he can get the custody back in the second hearing...

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

@ ALUJNA : Sorry dont know ur actual name...!! But yes even I guess judge might asked him to be good with Ruhi and since Iyers are their neighbours its quite easy for him to mingle so that he can get the custody back in the second hearing...

isnt strange during this MMS fiasco...raman to get friendly with IShu

it wont b wt we thinking😆
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
On a serious note their equation is strange and funny as on one hand they are so hostile and bitter to each other while at same time they are civil and friendly to each other so is pyaar Ko Kya naam do and as far as your question I think he went to tell her to professionally take her decision considering Ruhi happiness and not on basis of their personal equation
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Yeah...All of a sudden Bhallas being goody goody to Iyers looks weird but what to do.. situation demands...lol!!
cssudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

On a serious note their equation is strange and funny as on one hand they are so hostile and bitter to each other while at same time they are civil and friendly to each other so is pyaar Ko Kya naam do and as far as your question I think he went to tell her to professionally take her decision considering Ruhi happiness and not on basis of their personal equation

As for Raman...it might be very true!! Good guess :-)
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cssudha

My name is Anju.. I also think the same suddenly of him dropping at her clinic in her cabin and being so nice it is someone idea because one between the two must take the first step I think it will be Raman because he's in great need of having his daughter back and that also only few days is in front of him.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Nichuss

wel this MMS fiasco isn't that big lots of stufs happened which were more serious but still they keep on meeting though with a pinch of bitterness.. see after Ishita sending away Ruhi to Shagun they still go shopping etc someone else will not do it...
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
May be to propose her and request her to become mummy of his daughter 😳😆 jokes apart i think he has gone there to clear misunderstandings so that Ishu can see things clean and clear...he fears that she will bring their personal equation into this custody matter.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago