SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG What an episode👏 Emotions on emotions with a little masti Thanks to Simi😆 Ishita and Ruhi has such a bonding I really wish k she becomes her mom😳 Raman in court looked a bit emotional when Ishu was speaking😎 I wonder if there is something something🤪 Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer were fab. It looks to me like they will be the ones to make this marriage happen😆 And it won't be a hard task to convince Mrs Bhalla and Simi 🤣 But I am worried about how that are going to convince Mrs Iyer and Mihika about this marriage proposal🤔 Oh Mihika- a positive side today on her behalf😃 Atleast she admits Mihir isn't a bad person and she is keeping to her words that he can't do something like that. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Anyways, it was one of the best episode I have seen so far... 100% loved it❤️ Except for Shagun and Ashok who spoiled it🥱 @ Precap- I am just ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
agree episode was fab 👍🏼 and the precap was just ❤️ watched it so many times already 😳
645435 thumbnail
It definitely was one of the best episodes ...
Nice post
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

agree episode was fab 👍🏼 and the precap was just ❤️ watched it so many times already 😳

Yeap I watched the precap about 5 times. Checked on tv for the episode repeat with excitement just to see yesterday wala epi with Mihire beaten up.. :( then I realised k its not 11pm yet hehe. I am so heartbroken :(