Ye Hai Mohabbatein Written Update - 22nd January 2014

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode starts with judge asking Ruhi with whom she wants to stay and Ruhi replies Ishita Aunty shocking everyone.. Judge calls for Ishu.. Ishu introduces herself as Bhalla's neighbour.. Judge asks Ishu what relation does she have with Ruhi?? Ishita says that its difficuilt to explain their relation for she isnt legally related, not does she have blood relation but my day and night are with Ruhi.. Ishita says i always keep thinking about her, where she is, how she is..

Ishita says i smile when she smiles and i cry when she cries.. Ishita says she feels bad seeing Ruhi go through all this and says she cant define this relation and because of this she did get to hear a lot from being a despo women to kidnapper.. Raman looks on.. Ishita says all this was so small in front of happiness which ruhi gave.. Ishita says when ruhi has many questions in her eyes, i understand and can answer her.. I know how to make her tears into a smile..

She says its a big decision for Ruhi today, but she can't do anything.. She requests to make the decision in Ruhi's favor thinking about her happiness.. Teri bechaini ka plays and Ishu thinks about moments with ruhi..The judge says I have heard and known everything and will decide on 4th February. She says even Ishita will be present that day as she will be main witness and her opinion will matter the most.. the court is adjourned..

Appa is thinking about what ishu said in court while Ashok and Shagun are having an argument with their lawyer.. Raman to himself that who is Ishita to decide where Ruhi will stay and that he wont accept this..Mr. Bhalla comes to Appa.. Appa says that god isnt fair with Ishita and asks if he saw the love she has with Ruhi.. Mr. Bhalla says maybe their relation was made but we never saw shocking Appa.. Mr Bhalla talks about getting Ishita married to Raman.. He says we both are fathers and we think about our child's happiness.. Mr Bhalla says people marry for kids, here they will marry for Ruhi's happiness

Appa says how can this happen, but Mr. Bhalla says that they will make it happen.. He says Ruhi can't get a better mum than Ishita and I have realised that today.. Appa says this is not possible as their wives are not in good terms and so are Raman and Ishita.. They see Ishita playing with Ruhi and smile.. Shagun looks at them and gets angry while Raman and Ashok are busy with their Lawyers.. Yeh Hai mohabbatein plays..

Mr. Bhalla says see thats a miracle that Ruhi is happy with Ishita, not with her parents.. He reminds about Lohri day and says we should have understood that day itself.. Mr Bhalla says we have to move ahead for their happiness..Appa says he needs time to think which Mr Bhalla agrees to..Ashok taunts Shagun saying she couldnt get Ruhi close to her and asks her to look at Ishu-Ruhi bonding.. Shagun gives him back that he could have also done the same.. She says you want Ruhi only to showdown Raman, so why i be alone?? Ashok says they need to try again and make Ishita sure that ruhi is happy with them only..

Mrs. Bhalla is angry that the court will decide with whom will Ruhi stay when Simmi comes to her and says that they need to be friends with Ishita.. She says to go to her clinic to get her daughter's tooth checked when Mrs Bhalla asks which 6 month child gets tooth? Simmi asks her to leave matter on her..

Bala, Mihika and Ishita complaint against Mihir..Mihika says someone has worked on this video, whatever is there I did not do it.. Ishita says Mihir only did this, it can't be anyone else, as he has the video. They track the IP address. They say we have deleted the MMS from the website. Ishita says I will have to go to the clinic and asks Bala to take Mihika home.

Ishita meets Simmi and Mrs. Bhalla at her clinic. Simmi says her six months daughter with no teeth is the patient.. Simmi talks to her sweetly and gives sweets.. Ishita asks whats the problem. Simmi says she is not getting teeth. Ishita says babies get teeth after nine months, I m not the right doctor for her. Ishita says I can't take the sweets but Simmi insists and leaves..

Raman talks to the court judge..He says I m not happy with your decision, Ruhi is my daughter, you are giving importance to someone else?? Raman says Ishu has a problem with me, she has taught Ruhi to take her name.. The judge says I know, I have seen that on tv, I have seen love in Ruhi's eyes for Ishita. How long does Ruhi know Ishita. Raman says two months. She says Ishita managed to do what you could not in five years, think about it before next hearing.

PRECAP:
Raman in Ishu's Clinic.. He forcefully applies an ointment on her hand even though she tries to resist

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks a lot for the detailed update .
Love the show