Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes many things happened today
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So much happened in a single episode !! Finally heads of the two families used their heads regarding Raman and Ishita...lol!! Precap was amazing!
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cssudha

So much happened in a single episode !! Finally heads of the two families used their heads regarding Raman and Ishita...lol!! Precap was amazing!

agree and comic scenes out of blue were awesome
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you.. It is indeed an awesome episode 😃
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
for me this is one of the memorable epis..👏👏

Ishita's scene at court ws soo soo awesome...Ruhi evn though din hv much to say-bt tht lil kid manage to touch ur heart with her expressions alone...👏👏...tht scene ws WOW..!!

but the BEST scene tonite HAS to be with Mr Bhalla&Mr Iyer...lik many of us were expectin Mr Bhalla ws first to say it...n the IMP highlight ws they themselves knw they were "silent" when it comes to mess caused by their wives...now its time for them to come forward n do IshRa marriage happen for the betterment for all...👏👏...

though Simmi & Mrs Bhalla suddenly turnin "nice" to Ishita ws understandable what i cudn connect(the only negative part if i hv to say)-HOW can Ishita behave normal with Bhallas when Mihika mess is goin on??... Ishita ws the one who ws bashin bhallas left right n centre a few hours ago,then y this U-turn again?still nt digestible to me..🥱

liked Raman-Judge scene...the way he behaved ws SO TYPICAL of him..But liked how Raman ws shown mirror by Judge...

Same goes for Ashok-Shagun-these two r truly "made for each other"..😆..Ashok ws blamin Shagun lik nythin,which ws true though..but i LOVED hw Shagun immediately retorted back to Ashok leavin him speechless n forcim him to change topic..😆
645435 thumbnail
Totally agree ...
And the best part was the precap, though it was a bit confusing.. Why on earth would Raman go to Ishita's clinic ?? 😕
Edited by f.s.m - 10 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

for me this is one of the memorable epis..👏👏

Ishita's scene at court ws soo soo awesome...Ruhi evn though din hv much to say-bt tht lil kid manage to touch ur heart with her expressions alone...👏👏...tht scene ws WOW..!!

but the BEST scene tonite HAS to be with Mr Bhalla&Mr Iyer...lik many of us were expectin Mr Bhalla ws first to say it...n the IMP highlight ws they themselves knw they were "silent" when it comes to mess caused by their wives...now its time for them to come forward n do IshRa marriage happen for the betterment for all...👏👏...

though Simmi & Mrs Bhalla suddenly turnin "nice" to Ishita ws understandable what i cudn connect(the only negative part if i hv to say)-HOW can Ishita behave normal with Bhallas when Mihika mess is goin on??... Ishita ws the one who ws bashin bhallas left right n centre a few hours ago,then y this U-turn again?still nt digestible to me..🥱

liked Raman-Judge scene...the way he behaved ws SO TYPICAL of him..But liked how Raman ws shown mirror by Judge...

Same goes for Ashok-Shagun-these two r truly "made for each other"..😆..Ashok ws blamin Shagun lik nythin,which ws true though..but i LOVED hw Shagun immediately retorted back to Ashok leavin him speechless n forcim him to change topic..😆
agree completely

Word Count: 0

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesomely said yaar.
Ekta has this time exceeded our expectations. Let's hope that she will in future too.
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
D epi was just fantabulous,..
Loved d each sec.. :)
BombayTroll thumbnail
Hope we get more episodes like this