Best episode of the show

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I have to say today was the best episode of show and what a episode it was which started with emotional 10 minute ishita monologue followed by an excellent scene between senior bhalla and iyer then Ashok was awesome showed mirror to Shagun in his villainous style which was excellent then show suddenly shifted gears to funny side with simmi and mrs bhalla going to check an infant teeth haha and finally the final scene between Raman and judge was powerful with judge showing mirror to Raman and maybe self introspection overall awesome episode so kudos to writer and director and I must add this is so far a pretty different ekta maiya show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yayy 😃
a satisfactory episode, then!? :)
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing episode...Power packed!!!!!Emotions and everything...Loved the pre cap now waiting for tomorrow. And loved judge answer to Raman too.
BombayTroll thumbnail
More than that and shifting to comedy suddenly was interesting Nd Raman ishita precap was mindblowing
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yah agree.emotions,fun,love everything was there.after some painful episodes got a good surprise today.nly 1 thing irritate me the way ishu jumped into conclusion that Mihir is d culprit.not her fault.she got this habit 4m her mom.born gift lol.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Ya forgot about mihir thing that was sore point
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

Ya forgot about mihir thing that was sore point

loved the episode they could have slipped the mihir scene at least today . It was heart breaking to see such a nice guy blamed with out reason .
Edited by kidsname - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
it was indeed the best epi till date...
I completely loved the scenes of ishu in court n senior bhallas/iyers convo...ishu scenes brought tears in my eyes as well as my mom...the relationship b/w ishu-ruhi...there is no definition at all...its too pure n divine...even more than a mother-daughter duo in my eyes

mihika was so heartbroken...I hope romi is caught n raman gives a tight slap n throw him out of the house

precap was icing on cake...Ishra scenes.. raman was too sweet...he may have problems with ishu but he cares for her too...a baby step towards of healing his pain...ishu is the medicine

it looks like Ishra wedding on cards...it would be a treat to watch how senior bhalla n iyer convince their respective wives n Ishra...

ruhi will be in clouds nine when she will know that ishu is going to be her mother soon...a dream come true for her
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidsname

loved the episode they could have slipped the mihir scene at least today . It was heart breaking to see such a nice guy blamed with out reason .

ya mihir is the convenient scapegoat
BombayTroll thumbnail
Agree mages good to see nbt ppl here