precap us blush blush

precap video thr?
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

was w8ng to read u review...

😳

@green - I agree...the music was so sweet n befitting...and ruhanika maintained such good expressions throughout divyanka's monolouge...that was very impactful.

@pink - Aww thnks πŸ€—

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

@green - I agree...the music was so sweet n befitting...and ruhanika maintained such good expressions throughout divyanka's monolouge...that was very impactful.

agreed...ruhi amazing me day by day..with her acting skills...

i got hooked to her from the soap...mrs kaushik paanch bahuein..wr she come as aashi

how cute thi...i love her frm thr...

she is overtaking elders tooo

@pink - Aww thnks πŸ€—

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
When the judge called Ishu to the stand Ishu just poured her heart out. She just told the judge her interactions and relationship with Ruhi without pointing fingers. It was nice to see that she did not carry out her threat to Raman earlier and put that aside to just explain how much she loves Ruhi .

As it came from the heart the judge was able to understand the sentiment and thereby made her an important witness against the likes of Raman. When Raman questioned her about the decision the judge pointed out correctly that the Ishu's love in the past 2 months surpassed the caring given by the Bhallas.

Mr Bhalla !!! He already asked for Ishu's hand from Appa . Appa is not convinced just yet about the family dynamics but hopefully he will work with Mr Bhalla to set things in motion.

Simmy and Mrs Bhalla at the clinic was something anyone could have seen through. As though that was not enough we have Raman somehow land there too.
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would rate the episode " outstanding".The most powerful scene in the episode was when the judge asked Ishitha what relationship she has with Ruhi and the way Ishitha explained brought tears 2 my eyes.Kudos 2 Divyanka.She nailed it.I even noticed Raman's expression that he seemed a bit emotional 2 me indicating that at tyms this man can think from his heart and of course feel it too though he later came 2 his current self and met the family judge expressing his displeasure.Finally we r on the road 2 IshRa marriage with Mr.Bhalla asking Ishitha's hand 2 Mrs.Iyer πŸ˜ƒ.Loved the cute scene btw Ruhi and Ishitha and uff... it seems Shagun was not liking a bit.So the Bhallas and it seemed 2 me even Shagun and Ashok r on the list 2 impress Ishitha as she has the final say πŸ˜†. oh... the icing on the cake 4 me was the precap Raman tending 2 Ishu 😳 and the way he held her hand omg 😳 like a husband.Wonder what made Raman come 2 her clinic anyways I am waiting 2 see the next episode.
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its was amazing epi i loved it a lottt
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: OodlesDoodles

When the judge called Ishu to the stand Ishu just poured her heart out. She just told the judge her interactions and relationship with Ruhi without pointing fingers. It was nice to see that she did not carry out her threat to Raman earlier and put that aside to just explain how much she loves Ruhi .

Background music just gave all the feelingss..there

As it came from the heart the judge was able to understand the sentiment and thereby made her an important witness against the likes of Raman. When Raman questioned her about the decision the judge pointed out correctly that the Ishu's love in the past 2 months surpassed the caring given by the Bhallas.

Poor Raman ...

Mr Bhalla !!! He already asked for Ishu's hand from Appa . Appa is not convinced just yet about the family dynamics but hopefully he will work with Mr Bhalla to set things in motion.

that was big surprise😲

Simmy and Mrs Bhalla at the clinic was something anyone could have seen through. As though that was not enough we have Raman somehow land there too.

Word Count: 1

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

I would rate the episode " outstanding".

same pinch..me too...it was just a perfect package...πŸ‘πŸΌ

The most powerful scene in the episode was when the judge asked Ishitha what relationship she has with Ruhi and the way Ishitha explained brought tears 2 my eyes.Kudos 2 Divyanka.She nailed it.I even noticed Raman's expression that he seemed a bit emotional 2 me indicating that at tyms this man can think from his heart and of course feel it too though he later came 2 his current self and met the family judge expressing his displeasure.Finally we r on the road 2 IshRa marriage with Mr.Bhalla asking Ishitha's hand 2 Mrs.Iyer πŸ˜ƒ
was big surprise for me 😲😳

.Loved the cute scene btw Ruhi and Ishitha and uff... it seems Shagun was not liking a bit.So the Bhallas and it seemed 2 me even Shagun and Ashok r on the list 2 impress Ishitha as she has the final say πŸ˜†. oh... the icing on the cake 4 me was the precap Raman tending 2 Ishu 😳 and the way he held her hand omg 😳 like a husband.
tat created goosebumps on me...raman pulling ishus hand☺️

Wonder what made Raman come 2 her clinic anyways I am waiting 2 see the next episode.

Word Count: 1

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7