WOW!! Today's episode was WOW!

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Back with my awesome essays๐Ÿ˜† Today's episode was good. It had less ZaYa scene, (only 1 ), but it had some really good moments.
Suriya plans to send Zain out, give hima short cut to avoid this whole mess. Prob the reason why Fawad is in such mess is because of her only. She was expecting that like other's Zain is gonna listen to her and it's the opposite. Zain Abdulah has another layer to him. He's not a mama's boy but a Papa;s boy. He listens to what everyone says but refuses to do whatever everyone is saying. Harshad was superb in this scene and the way he explained his and his dad's relationship was amazing.. Suriya Behgum was really good. The three behind were such puppets I swear.

Shabana-Usmaan scene was really good. It was so different because typical the parents are all about forcing and here everyone was questioning whether or not they had done right. The bond between this two was so good.

Best scene of the day: Usman and Aliya's scene. Aliya tells him that truly she thought of him as to be her best friend while Usman explains to her the reason behind the wedding. She stresses on how he was going to find her the best guy in the world. Usman has a smile on his face when she speaks, unknowningly he is giving her the best guy in the world. Usman explains that why she cannot see now, but eventually she will realize that zain is the best for her. Loved how he's also Team ZaYa and he also thought why he never thought about Zain and Aliya together, Naved was OUTSTANDING! and Preetika was so good too. This scene really stands out! Loved how he also said that she should get married due to her consent and not out of any force.

Best scene of the day (2) : ZaYa scene without a doubt. Zain's waiting patiently for Aliya and when they come together, collision happens. Harshad and Preetika have a beautiful screen presence and especially their chemistry is outstanding. They come face to face ; and the most beautiful music piece plays. There is a lot in this entire sequence. There is firstly a bit attraction that plays besides a bit hatred for each other though the attraction takes over the hate. Zain refuses to marry Aliya because he feels he's not marriage material. Their non jhok starts again with Aliya refuting the fact she's dying to get married to him. The non jhok also symbolizes how they are gonna deal with each other after marriage. Finally - the best thing of the scene was when they turn around and look at each other. Last time, they did that, they turned around and said their goodbyes. But now, he apologizes and she accepts his apology, I hope they always turn around. Symbolism -- Zain promises Aliya he won't be a problem for her now.. Hmmm, is this hinting towards the future? The tune is so beautiful. The half smile on their face when the music plays is SO well fitted! The moment they turn around is SO SO beautiful. I don't have words to describe it!!

Best scene of the day (3) : There are SO many in this episode! The last scene ; Zain enters to see Aliya being loved by her dad. He is expecting that he's gonna be finally off the hook but instead ; he learns the truth. Aliya lowers her eyes. His emotions. His expressions is BEYOND anything else. Loved how Aliya's dad keeps his hand into Aliya's hand.. The scene is beyond anything..

The Nikaah in the precap. I cannot wait to see the scene unfold. This show just keeps getting better and better,๐Ÿ‘ Been hooked since episode 1. Hardly does happens!

Star of the day: Usman without a doubt. Harshad and Preetika were top notch in their scenes but Usman's scene with Aliya was outstanding!!๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post.today episode was awesome but Usman and Aliya scene was outstanding.can't wait for tomorrow.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice 'essay' ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
All the scenes were so good today.. I loved the ZaYa scene๐Ÿ˜ณ I feel as if even their silence speaks alot when they are in a scene together... They are just WOW!!
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis๐Ÿ‘the episode was extremely good..loved zaya scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
lovely analysis..for me every scene is like the best scene..that zain and his mom convo was like an indication of how things will be later on
cant wait for the wedding
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The show is getting interesting day by day. I really liked today's episode and looking forward to tomorrow's
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JennyPenny

Back with my awesome essays๐Ÿ˜† Today's episode was good. It had less ZaYa scene, (only 1 ), but it had some really good moments.

I know only 1 scene but despite that shows which give importance to side characters along with the leads are good, maintaining a balance, it's great that every character has a part to play and are not mere puppets.

Suriya plans to send Zain out, give hima short cut to avoid this whole mess. Prob the reason why Fawad is in such mess is because of her only. She was expecting that like other's Zain is gonna listen to her and it's the opposite. Zain Abdulah has another layer to him. He's not a mama's boy but a Papa;s boy. He listens to what everyone says but refuses to do whatever everyone is saying. Harshad was superb in this scene and the way he explained his and his dad's relationship was amazing.. Suriya Behgum was really good. The three behind were such puppets I swear.

Instead of Mama's boy and Papa's boy I felt that Zain does realize the gravity of the situation and feels attached to his father n side of family, to run away from there like a coward without informing anyone had long repercussions and the love and respect his father still harbors for him is something he doesn't want to lose. So contrary to Aliya calling Zain immature, he does have a clear head regarding certain matters and is quite a balanced person. The other three did appear to do Suraiyya's bidding, To look at it from their perspective I think it was natural for them to agree. They hardly know Aliya or the family it is absurd to have Zain married off the very night. Added the three arent very mature either given their own relationship status and behavior.

Shabana-Usmaan scene was really good. It was so different because typical the parents are all about forcing and here everyone was questioning whether or not they had done right. The bond between this two was so good.
I liked the interactions too, they were amazingly done. Completely agree about all the forcing, yelling drama.
Best scene of the day: Usman and Aliya's scene. Aliya tells him that truly she thought of him as to be her best friend while Usman explains to her the reason behind the wedding. She stresses on how he was going to find her the best guy in the world. Usman has a smile on his face when she speaks, unknowningly he is giving her the best guy in the world. Usman explains that why she cannot see now, but eventually she will realize that zain is the best for her. Loved how he's also Team ZaYa and he also thought why he never thought about Zain and Aliya together, Naved was OUTSTANDING! and Preetika was so good too. This scene really stands out! Loved how he also said that she should get married due to her consent and not out of any force.
This was such an amazing scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ Naved Sir is an amazing actor, I love the voice modulation he has done for the character, and despite of having an average height and physique he manages to exude that aura of being an important and effective character in the show. The dialogue writer deserves a round of applause for penning down some very strong opinions in such a natural and respectable manner.

Best scene of the day (2) : ZaYa scene without a doubt. Zain's waiting patiently for Aliya and when they come together, collision happens. Harshad and Preetika have a beautiful screen presence and especially their chemistry is outstanding. They come face to face ; and the most beautiful music piece plays. There is a lot in this entire sequence. There is firstly a bit attraction that plays besides a bit hatred for each other though the attraction takes over the hate. Zain refuses to marry Aliya because he feels he's not marriage material. Their non jhok starts again with Aliya refuting the fact she's dying to get married to him. The non jhok also symbolizes how they are gonna deal with each other after marriage. Finally - the best thing of the scene was when they turn around and look at each other. Last time, they did that, they turned around and said their goodbyes. But now, he apologizes and she accepts his apology, I hope they always turn around. Symbolism -- Zain promises Aliya he won't be a problem for her now.. Hmmm, is this hinting towards the future? The tune is so beautiful. The half smile on their face when the music plays is SO well fitted! The moment they turn around is SO SO beautiful. I don't have words to describe it!!

I like the sense of tolerance in Zain-Aaliya, they have quite different attitudes towards life, they hate each other, but they are not onto ripping each other's throats which is rather good. The hesitancy on meeting each other was so well done. The talks of their marriage was on, that sense of attraction does come a lot from Aliya misunderstanding him as her groom, as Zain had earlier said I was your first choice. The start to the conversation was amazingly done, they do manage to emote/bring forward each and every aspect of the characters and what they are going through. Hats Off once again ๐Ÿ‘
Loved the apology and well Harshad is a stunning actor, Preetika is definitely getting better.

Best scene of the day (3) : There are SO many in this episode! The last scene ; Zain enters to see Aliya being loved by her dad. He is expecting that he's gonna be finally off the hook but instead ; he learns the truth. Aliya lowers her eyes. His emotions. His expressions is BEYOND anything else. Loved how Aliya's dad keeps his hand into Aliya's hand.. The scene is beyond anything..

I didn't understand as to how Zain didn't read the smiles on their faces ๐Ÿ˜† Why didn't they show us the conversation? will it be something Aliya will tell Zain about on their first night? He will obviously be annoyed, Aliya had promised. Preetika was awesome in playing her guilt, when Zain went on to tell Ghulam uncle that he would understand later...etc.
Zain on knowing the earth crashing truth, he was amazing, that gulp and firm stare at Aliya. Awesome !

The Nikaah in the precap. I cannot wait to see the scene unfold. This show just keeps getting better and better,๐Ÿ‘ Been hooked since episode 1. Hardly does happens!
It is getting better and better, the precap managed to mislead me at times, like I was disappointed with the heart attack news, but so glad they played it differently. Hats off to the team really ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
First week I wasn't so happy, but second week onwards, the show caught me and I am a regular viewer now.
Star of the day: Usman without a doubt. Harshad and Preetika were top notch in their scenes but Usman's scene with Aliya was outstanding!!๐Ÿ‘
Agree, Usman was awesome! Just like your post ๐Ÿ‘

Word Count: 1