Epi review: Destiny's late call ;-)

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Epi strts wid mother Gothel pacing up n down waiting for her little baby boy with Anastasia and Drizella (nafisa n shazia) on her side giving in their annoying butterings *did i ever mention shazia annoys me the nost nafisa is sufferable* mr puppet hubby comes in dragging his little bro nd advising him to listen to tge mother..mom knws the best ! *nd yess kangaroos fly* mother gothel orders her sonny boy to elope wid rizvan (not literally though) nd gives him expenses so he dsnt hav reason to cumback wen he is probably floating in dead sea.to which prince denies nd say he can never leave his dad alone in the pit he partially digged n assures her dat he will definitely find a way out of this mess created.
On the other side mommy cute is walking dejectedly which seen by mr graceful nd asks her wat the matter is ..mommy cute replies her little princess refused to marry prince . To which mommy cute agrees to certain extent abt proving certain accuses true.mr graceful decides to talk with his little princess. Princess again refuses to marry prince to which mr graceful explains him being so drowned in wrk never thought about tying his most favorite ppl in a pious n beautiful relation. Though he never thought abt it destiny hav it wickiest way to turn things in its order ..so hence it being distiny's late call he want them to agree wid wat fate is serving them with ..nd hav faith in destiny coz he visions a beautiful future .
Princey being the naughty charmer throw a mesg on the stone to meet him in the backyard to discuss how lovely the wonderland can be ..haha i meant to disagree with this wedding to whoch both agree ..these two loves go against the love of lord. Nd get bitten in the rear to knock senses in their dreamy brains . Prince princrss hav their little moment of apologies n forgivness
Princess goes on a mission to talk her sweet papa out of this immature wedding .
On the other side mother gothel is fussing about prince coolest idea of involving princess.nd Anastasia and Drizella strts bickering abt who can get the best fruit ..i mean get in hud books of mother gothel.prince is called in the castle to talk he happily waltz into the room nd dnt let king sweet papa talk only to be. Shocked hearing abt his marriage with his not so fav princess..nd followed by dreams of white beaches nd gori chori dancing aroing shattered ..bring him back to reality where he is tied to princess to start a new war

~shab ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sweetshab - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love the way you turned Beintehaa's story into Disney ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by -Maryam.K- - 10 years ago
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good work dear :)) Its always good to read something which is written or described differently!!! :)
TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

I love the way you turned Beintehaa's story into Disney๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Keep up the good work๐Ÿ˜‰

thnks a ton ..it feel gud wen ppl like ur bakbkiyan :-P
btw i loveee fairytale nd hence the outcome is fairytale wid shabism ;-)
TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiii

Good work dear :)) Its always good to read something which is written or described differently!!! :)

thnksss m elated wid the response :-)
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice way of writing
Gothel that's a nice name๐Ÿ˜†
TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Nice way of writing

Gothel that's a nice name๐Ÿ˜†

thnkss :-)

mother gothel suits her for now...maybe i can change in future depends on her attitude
TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taniya20

lovely review.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thnks :-)

Word Count: 1