Beautiful relationships after a long time or first time!?!?!

Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow!!!... Witnessed 2 beautiful relationships -

1. After like really long time, father son duo
2. For the first time, Mama bhatiji duo - Aliya and her Mamu's best friendship

Zain and his relationship with his dad is something that i had not witnessed in a long time... Kudos to you Zain for staying and not running like a coward πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The way he understood his father's condition was so sweet... To help his mum understand, i really liked that way he recalled all the moments when his dad was there for his rescue and never left him...
You know there is always something about father-son relationship that is very special... Hardly men get together... And when they do, they bring in the perfect understanding and its a treat to watch them...

Now coming to Mamu Bhatiji - where Osmaan talks to Aliya... Wow! Thats my favourite scene in the episode... Loved the way she said I always thought u were my best friend and would understand me to which his reply was - I was not ur best friend, I am your best friend still... Osmaan sahaab you are making us to fall for you with every dialogue and gesture of yours... Kudos to the people who defined your role and most importantly to you for pulling it off so well!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

These relationships are so delightful to watch... It brings nothing but a warm smile to our faces... a contentment... a happiness that cant be defined...

Well done Beintehaa Team... You are all rockstars... !!!!
Hats off πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³
Edited by Mahiii - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u..zain u proved y usman have so much faith in u!!u never let ur dad downπŸ‘.. aliya and mumuji relationship was awesomeπŸ˜ƒ..i love this show and the characters..wow great show with great actorsπŸ‘πŸΌ
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Initially, I thought Zain would listen to his mother but it was amazing how didnt want to let his father down.. ⭐️
I loved Aliya and Usman's scene.. Such a beautiful relationship they share.. I'll be looking forward to more of their scenes.😳
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

agree with u..zain u proved y usman have so much faith in u!!u never let ur dad downπŸ‘.. aliya and mumuji relationship was awesomeπŸ˜ƒ..i love this show and the characters..wow great show with great actorsπŸ‘πŸΌ

So true :) its a great show with every character doing a great job... i like everyone... 😊
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

Initially, I thought Zain would listen to his mother but it was amazing how didnt want to let his father down.. ⭐️

I loved Aliya and Usman's scene.. Such a beautiful relationship they share.. I'll be looking forward to more of their scenes.😳

Same here dear... And we will get to see such scenes... in osman's house when he will always be by her side... 😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

zain is everything but a coward, he's not someone to run away from the truth... I mean he could have easily let his mom convince his dad to NOT send him to Bhopal but he saw how much it meant 2 his dad so decided to go and enjoy the week there just for his dad. zain really cares about his dad and I knew he'd never want to do anything that would bring shame to his dad... the reason why he thought running away wasn't the solution was becos he knew he'd be able to speak 2 aaliya and aaliya like him would never want this marriage 2 happen that's why he spoke 2 aaliya and saw hope but obv destiny had other plans.

I love usman and aaliya's relationship from day 1...its always been a special one... I've seen it before in bidaai between sadhna and her mamaji... the world could consider sadhna wrong but not her mamaji - he was her biggest support system and he cared for her more than he cared for his own kids... with usman, aaliya is that daughter he's never had... and for aaliya usman is that mamu who always understands her... note she only agreed to marriage with zeeshan DUE TO USMAN... I would really like to see how their relationship develops after ZaYa marriage.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree,i gald that Zain didn't ruin like a coward,he didn't want to let his father head down once again,today i really love this Zain.
Usman and Aliya scene was a beautiful one.i love the way Usman try to understand her why he choose Zain for her.hope we get more Usman with ZaYa scene.
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I agree, Osman plays a very important character in the show, and the actor gives it his best, he is an ace actor. Apart from the amazing chemistry Aaliya Zain share, Osman's scenes with these characters are heartwarming, unique and a fresh change particularly when it comes to usual Indian tv shows.
Beintehaa Rocks ! Nice post πŸ€—
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

zain is everything but a coward, he's not someone to run away from the truth... I mean he could have easily let his mom convince his dad to NOT send him to Bhopal but he saw how much it meant 2 his dad so decided to go and enjoy the week there just for his dad. zain really cares about his dad and I knew he'd never want to do anything that would bring shame to his dad... the reason why he thought running away wasn't the solution was becos he knew he'd be able to speak 2 aaliya and aaliya like him would never want this marriage 2 happen that's why he spoke 2 aaliya and saw hope but obv destiny had other plans.

I love usman and aaliya's relationship from day 1...its always been a special one... I've seen it before in bidaai between sadhna and her mamaji... the world could consider sadhna wrong but not her mamaji - he was her biggest support system and he cared for her more than he cared for his own kids... with usman, aaliya is that daughter he's never had... and for aaliya usman is that mamu who always understands her... note she only agreed to marriage with zeeshan DUE TO USMAN... I would really like to see how their relationship develops after ZaYa marriage.

Absolutely... !!! Waiting eagerly for after marriage scenes...
You said it all... Aliya's and mamu's relationship has been this beautoful from beginning... I never watched Bidaai so i am not aware how it was... So withnessing Aliya and her Mamu is a real terat for me... 😊
Hope it only gets better with eachday!!! And I am sure it willl...
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

agree,i gald that Zain didn't ruin like a coward,he didn't want to let his father head down once again,today i really love this Zain.
Usman and Aliya scene was a beautiful one.i love the way Usman try to understand her why he choose Zain for her.hope we get more Usman with ZaYa scene.

Yes dear hoping the same... and you know what made me more happy ? when Usmaan realised why he didnt choose zain for aliya before... aweeeπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›