BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Now we know that Ruhi has expressed her wish to live with ishita now what can happen now if cvs go the pure legal way then custody can't be given to a guardian that is ishita since both parents and other blood relatives of Ruhi are there so shagun will get the custody and maybe she commits a mistake and ishita finds out the truth and apologises to raman and asks him to file a review judgement in higher courts but if cvs decide to twist a little then they can show judge deferring decision by few weeks and ordering Ruhi to stay with ishita till final decision then Raman lawyer I am sure would suggest marriage and till then we can get Ruhi -ishita-Raman scenes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
giving ruhi to ishu seems nt happening...
lets wait till todays epsd to predict future
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

giving ruhi to ishu seems nt happening...

lets wait till todays epsd to predict future

ya right said
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
these serials r just so unpredictable, honestly anything ANYthing can happen here! maybe u r rite that out of emotions judge may ask ishita to take care of ruhi n then marriage track can happen! but lets wait n watch what actually happens! :)
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

if I am right I think Shagun mentioned that this is the first hearing of the case...so till judgement ruhi will stay with shagun...and Ishu will realize her mistake

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yea I think Shagun said first heating
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yes, ofcourse, Ishita cant get the custody... i hope the 2nd one happens :) the latter part of what you said... could be there..
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😃 i liked the twisted version of the prediction
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
2nd option much possible.. true that Ishu ko 1st place custody dena kind of not possible.. but Ishra k relationship k liye Ruhi Ishu k sath rehena important b hai.. lets see.. whats gonna happen