Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

I also thought he is a playboy but they turned his character into negative.

i expected it wen raman slaped him...

i was sure he will do something to take revenge😛
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavmuks

Thats because Ekta and her audience share a love and hate relationship 😃

i just loved ur reply...

but tats true..hw much we complaint her...

we love to see all her shows
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity.

Please guys... if you have so many complaints WHY are you watching the show?! LOL Ekta this Ekta that... i agree... Ekta's shows CREATIVES are some what known for ruining characters or jodis... but at the same time, she was the QUEEN of Television Dramas. She has produced some of the most amazing and long going, loved by all serials! and Ekta is ONLY the producer... so stop blaming her for everything! :/ I know shes always had keen interest on whats going on in her shows... but still. LOL we WATCH her shows and keep complaining about em too! like WTH? :P

Lets just wait and watch... and im sory Rumi was ALWAYS this stupid, cheap and mannerless. His character didnt get ruined... it WAS already ruined!

@bold--really she s the queen of dramas...no doubt in tat...
wtevr we complaint...her shows have some magic..which hooks to watch it...
aftr K series...and parichay ths s which i liked...
PR n BALH didnt attracted me tat much

@blue colo---true..he was already spoiled n negative...

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: serendipity.

Please guys... if you have so many complaints WHY are you watching the show?! LOL Ekta this Ekta that... i agree... Ekta's shows CREATIVES are some what known for ruining characters or jodis... but at the same time, she was the QUEEN of Television Dramas. She has produced some of the most amazing and long going, loved by all serials! and Ekta is ONLY the producer... so stop blaming her for everything! :/ I know shes always had keen interest on whats going on in her shows... but still. LOL we WATCH her shows and keep complaining about em too! like WTH? :P

Lets just wait and watch... and im sory Rumi was ALWAYS this stupid, cheap and mannerless. His character didnt get ruined... it WAS already ruined!

@bold - umm u got me wrng i think...dont jump into conclusions like "why r u watching this"...i think is a discussion forum and anyone can discuss things they thought if they have not hurt any ones feelings or depreciated cast and crew's work...it was just a fun post...seems like u didnt get it

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That Romi was already cheap..
u did not notice what he was looking at when he met with those girls in that puja when he entered the show !! then he was hidden watching her changing cloths so why not to go cheaper then that.. I think he can do such thing he was not a saint