Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

nice post.BI is really different and new.just hope and pray in future Channel or PH don't turn it into a typical saas bhau concept.

tat's the point..the next high point is going to be saas bahu duel...my hopes r up that they will treat it differently n aliya will show suraiyya begum the folly of her ways..wph bhi apne andaaz mein...jaise sangeet ke din kaha tha...cant waitπŸ˜›
Pr1yanka thumbnail
thanx guys 4 ur comments...much appreciated..
.S.A. thumbnail
I simply loved BI yesterday. Yes a very cliched situation but the treatment changed it for better and maza agaya.

Marriage is called off without even for a second suspecting the daughter they all know.

Everything is out in open ... Each and every member knows everything ... Including the to be saas.

Ab aap mere bete ka mazaak bana rahein hain ... Loved Suraiya here. Even she can't deny its her sons fault except a feeble attempt but hey she and her son is right too - Mistake agreed but why marriage?

Loved loved Aliya and her thoughts after hearing her marriage with Zain. Why should I marry that one person I have been accused with and actually cement the accusation ?

Zain was not far behind. Let us stay few days longer and get a good groom for Aliya if Ghulam's promise has to be fulfilled but why get us married?

Again Usmaan strikes ... I cannot give guarantee of any other boy except mine. ⭐️

Little bit here and there, it looks and sounds so much better. Par kya karein soap hai aur inki shaadi toh honi hi hai par I am happy Aliya will not have to go to her sasural as character dheela girl. She stood her ground and made it clear to everyone. As I once stated before ... Present it nicely and for reasoning give me TV logic if not real, which actors will play convincingly and I am a happy viewer.

Agree with BG score ... soft music se kya dushmani hai desi soaps ki ???
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sama.

Lovely post Pri πŸ˜ƒ

he he...thanx πŸ˜ƒ
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with every point. I loved how mamu blamed his son, and didnt act all partial to his son. That was very well done.
And I absolutely loved the dialogues that were for aaliya to argue against this nikaah.
While its the same old story, they are showing it from a very realistic modern day angle, which is working with audience, atleast with me!
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: thecraze92

I agree with every point. I loved how mamu blamed his son, and didnt act all partial to his son. That was very well done.

And I absolutely loved the dialogues that were for aaliya to argue against this nikaah.
While its the same old story, they are showing it from a very realistic modern day angle, which is working with audience, atleast with me!

@bold yep...totally...im so bored with the sughad bahu act ya phir illiterate villager act anyways...
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice views, completely agree with every point u mentioned... this track has been handled very well the clichd moments are being presented in a new package. it was nice to see Aliya giving her point of views on her marriage
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Beintehaa is unique in its way..u pointed out very well.hope after marriage too it goes as well
angrybread thumbnail
All the points you mentioned are very valid and agree to every single point, creatives deserve a round of applaud so far πŸ‘
I just hope and pray that it remains the same and keep me glued to the show.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Post..

Done to death track dealed in unique way ...Most unique scene was Dad dragging Son...i mean that has never hapoened..as its always Girl being dragged with Crap BG Music...

..All the Characters are so realistic...No OTT drama...Hats off BI team..

Umm i kinda luv BG music of this show as its the fast dramtic version of BI Title Track...

Currently BI is the most realistic logical show on air..

ZaYa Rocks..Such a Cute Pair