Creatives actually being creative

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

hi everyone...this is coming after a long time...but today's episode of Beintehaa deserves a post of its own...kahan se shuru karoon...loved the treatment of a cliched situation...isnt that what creative writing is?...job well done guys...

1. father runs behind groom's family leaving the nikaah hall...check...but hey..this one actually blasts the groom...albeit in a dejected dad's fashion...tells nevertheless to go to h*** with their histrionics and that he will beat them in marrying his darling daughter to a more deserving groom...good going abbu...soapland dads need 2 learn this lesson...
  2. MU between family members... check...but hey...it is actually cleared and that too in the same episode...and surprise surprise...no man handling of daughter...instead guy is blamed fair and square n that too by dad...applause toh banta hai...he he...osman abdullah sahab...kya badhiya acting n dialogue delivery...fab only...ek baar bhi nazar/attention didnt waver from u...keep it coming...
  3. vamp of family...mother of hero...speaks up in favour of erring son...check...but hey ...she is shushed...whaaat...saas ko chup kara diya...woh bhi sasur ne...maan gaye...aur waise isi baat par fan ban gayi main cvs ki...yahi toh lack karta hai no 1/2/3 all serials mein...galat ko shai ka kambal lapet kar dikhate rehte hain...to please trp saas n all...
  4. hand grabbing n dragging across the set...check...but hey the girl is spared this time... righteous dad grabs seeming erring son and asks him 2 pay for his unbecoming joke...kya baat kya baat kya baat
  5. people deciding/announcing faislaa for bride...check...but hey...the bride actually speaks up...says zindagi iss nikaah se shuru hokar isspar khatm nahi hoti...bravo girl...arent u scared of trp aunties...u seem to sound like an educated aaj ki nari...in the truest sense...quite creative...nahi?...she actually says she wont just accept any decision just coz it has been made by elders...wont it just give ground to all the false allegations levied on her...arrey bandi ke paas dimagh hai...aur yeh toh bolti bhi hai...without any extra histrionics...debutante u said...good going ladki...keep it up...
  6. precap shows girl n boy saying to each other nikaah qubool nahi hai before the nikaah happens and decide to do something 2 stop this shaadi...lo karlo baat...ab agar yeh naya nahi toh aur kya hai...

each scene superbly written n very well acted...the only complaint...tone down the bg music...bit distracting it is...but otherwise job well done...u have atleats one viewer hooked to your show for all the right reasons...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like the points you have checked!
If it continues like this after nikaah then I may join this show as well. πŸ˜ƒ
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: win7

I like the points you have checked!

If it continues like this after nikaah then I may join this show as well. πŸ˜ƒ

welcome...the more the merrier😊...but seriously...im loving it...this is what i call entertainment after a dead tiring day...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post.BI is really different and new.just hope and pray in future Channel or PH don't turn it into a typical saas bhau concept.
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post well show beintehaan have a different touch and taste of portraying...
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well said! πŸ‘πŸΌ i hope the CVs keep this up
shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said!! You captured all the points nicely. πŸ‘πŸΌ
It has been a long time since I saw #2 & #5 in hindi soapland.. Nicely done episode
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Everything you mentioned is soo true!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yeah loved the episode...specially dialogues by Aliya to her mother... 😊
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely loved the episode, it was gripping, not too preachy or cliched.
Loved Osman Saab today ⭐️