Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[QUoOTE=silvermoonlight]I want Romi shipped away somewhere or want Raman to give him another beating like the one he did before...that was just classic!!!

He is annoying and the background music is just horrid...like so 80's

I want Ishu to stop going on her mucked up rants...like she doesnt even breathe!!

Want Raman to stop looking so angry with a saria bootha all the time

I want Ruhi..to continue what she is doing cause she is too cute..cant change her

This whole thing with Mihir is just stupid..who goes and starts smacking someone around like that without any proof or clarification..Shubbu gave at least 10 smacks to the poor guy and then some...

Mihika is just plain irritating now..she is always so angry in every scene..I prefer Mrs. Bhalla scenes to her

Although what they are showing is semi realistic ..i.e that kids get thrown around in divorce cases and due to anger, parents forget that...it can be shown in a less toned down way

It will be a true Ekta show when Ishu 'magically' gets preggers by Raman

Ditto , My thoughts exactly .Appreciate the courage it takes to give yourself and put yourself out there in the forefront.Not everyone can do that.
I am watching this show . I like the cast . I think acting is superb but the Ishita's lectures are very irritating . Thanks for making this post . Helps to vent frustrations.

@ bold this is very true .
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely.
Why do they exaggerate it so much? Without this OTT drama also it could be good.
In every single scene, Divyanka is given preachy lines, tear-jerking statements and glycerin. She cries so much that it is not effective anymore. Tears are precious but in these shows, people can only cry.
Honestly, this show has a good track but all these misunderstandings and drama at one go is too much.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
* Note : Everyone has equal rights to raise their opinions and freely discuss. They should not be bound in anyway or asked to do this or do that. Use of fowl language in any way is not appreciated by the DT at all.

-YHM Devt. Team