Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL agreed. This show is so unrealistic and OTT. What kind of court gives a third person that much responsibility without any evidence?

Originally posted by: serendipity.

Stop f**king watching the show honey :)

youre not forced to. And theres always positives in every show, provided you want to see that side! :P

There's no reason to moral police anyone. The show is free for anyone to watch it and share their opinion. Swearing and telling someone not to watch a show should not be your concern.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
The issues r told in melodramatic way.this is yeh hai OTT mohabattein lol.
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

LOL agreed. This show is so unrealistic and OTT. What kind of court gives a third person that much responsibility without any evidence?

There's no reason to moral police anyone. The show is free for anyone to watch it and share their opinion. Swearing and telling someone not to watch a show should not be your concern.

Hey Saffi...Glad to see ya here!! How u doing?

Regarding the point...I agree its OTT and I guess no Indian TV serials had shown realistic legal proceedings anytime except for one or two...They keep it for the drama!! 😆

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cssudha

Hey Saffi...Glad to see ya here!! How u doing?

Regarding the point...I agree its OTT and I guess no Indian TV serials had shown realistic legal proceedings anytime except for one or two...They keep it for the drama!! 😆

It's amazing to see you here too! I'm doing well, missing our show a lot haha. How are you? But you're right no TV serial will show realistic legal proceedings, especially Ekta's serials. Her shows are known for having OTT drama in the courtrooms. 😆
BlurredLines thumbnail
I just want ishita to stop her lectures . She is not perfect just because a child loves her doesn't make her some one perfect . I know she is portrayed as a person with out faults but it annoys when she starts her lectures on how to be a good dad .

She might have had the best parents in her life . But not everyone gets parents who are loving and caring . If they want to show us how much she loves kids then they should have shown at least some other kids with whom ishita gets along too .

And what judge would say my decision will be based on one witness .
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its nt that bad bt yes ishu rant abt hw bad a human bieng/father raman is jus irritating :-Xshe jus think so high of herself nd i dint like the fact that ruhi chose ishu over bhallas that was jus plain otto_O
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Saffi: I'm doing great dear!! Yep missing our show...waiting for our darlz to come back soon!! And yeah, on Ekta this kind of stuff is her trademark...lol!!

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sushi90

True...not connecting with the show at all. Too much negativity. Each episode Ishita's hatred or anger for Raman is growing. She just cannot see anything good in that guy, as if only she is great.

Added to this Ruhi picking up Ishitha over Raman and his family, I did not like it at all. Ruhi should have pick Raman, then maybe Ishitha's opinion on Raman might have changed. Hope this negativity ends soon.

but why should Ruhi pick Raman, when he is pretending to hate her and ignoring her for so many years. She only wanted to be loved and the only one, who understands her and giving the love she needs is Ishitha.. She is a kid, she cannot know that her father loves her, if he does not show it. I was surprised by ruhi's answer but I was satisfied with it. There has not been a point where Raman has proved to Ishita or the his family that Ruhi means everything to him. We know it, but they don't. At this stage Ruhi is hurt and is in so much pain that it's painful to even watch the show. And nobody is there to show the careness expect Ishita. I think the show is showing good regarding the court scene. I agree there is alot of misunderstandings, but they will be solved as they always do slowly.
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know I really like the show and the chemistry between the leads...surprising for an Ekta show it is going well...!!
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I want Romi shipped away somewhere or want Raman to give him another beating like the one he did before...that was just classic!!!

He is annoying and the background music is just horrid...like so 80's

I want Ishu to stop going on her mucked up rants...like she doesnt even breathe!!

Want Raman to stop looking so angry with a saria bootha all the time

I want Ruhi..to continue what she is doing cause she is too cute..cant change her

This whole thing with Mihir is just stupid..who goes and starts smacking someone around like that without any proof or clarification..Shubbu gave at least 10 smacks to the poor guy and then some...

Mihika is just plain irritating now..she is always so angry in every scene..I prefer Mrs. Bhalla scenes to her

Although what they are showing is semi realistic ..i.e that kids get thrown around in divorce cases and due to anger, parents forget that...it can be shown in a less toned down way

It will be a true Ekta show when Ishu 'magically' gets preggers by Raman