ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really feel that a real and true parent, would want the best for their child...even if that means that they don't get to stay with them. From that aspect, between the 3 parties, Ishita truly deserves to look after Ruhi.
  • Shagun wants Ruhi only because Ashok wants to have custody of her...just to defeat Raman.
  • Raman only wants Ruhi because of the love his parent's have for her. He feels that he can never love that child...but he also knows that it's not fair to her.
  • But at the end of the day, only a loving and caring person like Ishita, will tell the judge to decide on what's best for Ruhi, even though we all know that she would love to adopt the sweet child.
I think based on the 3 parties, the true parent for Ruhi should be Ishita (for the time being that is - and then Raman can join the family soon😉)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spring thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree.
To some extent Raman is better coz at least he knows ruhi will not be neglected at his place. He knows that she will have his whole family to love her.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea, Ishita have all the characteristics of a true parent! :)
645435 thumbnail
I totally agree.
Unfortunately, the court will not see from that point of view I hope they don't ask Ishita who she thinks is a better parent for Ruhi..
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
You have made good points but the thing is it depends which way scriptwriters are going so if they are going pure legal way Shagun will get the custody as guardians don't get the custody if parents and blood relatives are there but if they twist it a little judge can say she needs time to think so she delays the judgement by 15 days and till then Ruhi stay with ishita and by then Raman lawyer might think of marriage as I am sure he will suggest it