Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

in the original novel on which this story is based on adi is completely his mothers son and wants to stay with shagun and ashok

See that is totally different story as to where he wants to stay and with whom.. But I believe Raman should at least give it a try to get hold of his son... once...

I am sure.. when sooner or later in Kekta's show, they start with crap of Pota-Poti, considering Ishita cannot give birth (well but am sure,, Ishita in future all of sudden can go through some surgery and be able to reproduce.. Kekta's shows never go successful without one miscarriage and kidnapping of lead's child..) ... Raman maybe forced to get Aditya as well.. That would look super stupid..
But just disliking the way they have ignored him so far...

There were soo many other ways to prove Shagun bad mom.. why drag in another child... and such a sensitive issue, if they wish to deal with it so losely...

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
From the time I have come to know that Raman has a son even I have felt very bad for him. Ruhi at least has her dada - dadi n Ishita but Aditya is in a more pathetic condition. Just imagine coming for his holidays n staying in Ashok,s house. I feel very sad for both the kids especially Aditya. I wish Raman n Ishita gets Aditya's custody too.
It was awkward to see Dadi missing only Ruhi in the Lori n not her grandson😕.