shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah yeah..
I know I am aware that most of you just want Ruhi in picture with Ishita and Raman and not two kids!...!

But logically speaking we cannot deny, Shagun-Raman has another child ho is suffering... And raman mentioned in one the episodes that he lost his son... but he will not let Shagun take Ruhi..

Why does he think, he cannot even fight for him? I mean if Shagun can come out of no where from no side, to take Ruhi's custody.. why cannot Raman as well file for Aditya's custody..?🤢🤢🤢

We don't want Aditya in picture that is different thing.. but if the story is proper place.. we never needed second child just to prove how pathetic mother Shagun is?! I really don't mind seeing anything...

Because Raman has all the right over both of his children and just the fact he isn't even thinking of gettin Aditya, makes me wonder? Why are bhallas soo biased towards both kids?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would like to see Ishita fighting in support of Raman with Ashgun to get Aditya back.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree.
Why isn't Raman fighting for the custody of his son? I am sure there is something more to it than what is being shown. But completely ignoring his existence except during court scenes and a mere mention here and there isn't going to suffice. I think it is important that they start addressing that situation as well.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
they should have left it as Ruhi

there was no reason to introduce a son
spring thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think wen there was the initial plan discussion in Armand house with the lawyer about the custody case,Raman mentioned about a person who can take their side from shogun family ,he was thinking of his son, but he did in
to want to involve him in this ugly case.
I don't know, I might be wrong. It was just a passing thought.
sangeetha18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spring

I think wen there was the initial plan discussion in Armand house with the lawyer about the custody case,Raman mentioned about a person who can take their side from shogun family ,he was thinking of his son, but he did in

to want to involve him in this ugly case.
I don't know, I might be wrong. It was just a passing thought.

you may b right,
but y can't we think that raman might b referring to mihir??
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Exactly.. Even I thouht he might be referring to his son... but now the way they had ignored or kept it under mystery the name of helper... I feel it was Mihir... and as someone in this forum mentioned about article indicating Mihir being brother in law of Raman... (Means Shagun's brother na?, could be)
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think ekta will introduce him after Ishra marriage.Poor Aditya.feeling bad fr him.Hope no1 get mother like shagun,She is most selfish woman in the world.I jst hate her.
Edited by Sanjhi - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Completely agree with u, Sejal!
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
in the original novel on which this story is based on adi is completely his mothers son and wants to stay with shagun and ashok