Family Manipulation... Really Suraiya??

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
hey everyone
im sure everyone loved today's episode...usman was the show stealer.. and im sure suraiya's interference most probably annoyed everyone... but 1 thing that struck me was when she accused usman of using family manipulation in getting what he wants and forcing his son and basically ruining his own son's life... well I wish usman had turned around and reminded her that she did the exact same with their elder son, Fahad, its clear from the first episode that Fahad would never have remarried if it wasn't for Suraiya's zidd of having a GRANDSON... so im sure she used family manipulation and ruined her son's life, but then it was ok, becos she was getting what she wanted... but now all of a sudden its wrong when usman does the exact same thing because suraiya isn't getting what she wants.
Double standards! Suraiya kare toh ras leela, Usman kare toh character dheela. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Completely agree...the whole time suraiya was giving her manipulation speech I was like really woman you ruined ur elder son's life for a grandson and when your husband want to marry his younger son off you shout unfair unfair...
I'm really hating suraiyaa in this show...
AreYaar thumbnail
Suraiya is a terrified mother right now and she's always looked down on Usman's family...this is her worst nightmare coming to life...her son getting tied down to the very family she dislikes and looks condescendingly at...

But I agree, a double standard is definitely at play here...wonder who will show her the mirror.

Suchitra is doing a fab job of playing Suraiya though.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Suraiya is a terrified mother right now and she's always looked down on Usman's family...this is her worst nightmare coming to life...her son getting tied down to the very family she dislikes and looks condescendingly at...

But I agree, a double standard is definitely at play here...wonder who will show her the mirror.

Suchitra is doing a fab job of playing Suraiya though.

well said all her fears are coming true... she was worried that zain coming to Bhopal will trigger the 2 families to become close again which is something she doesn't want... u could tell how disappointed she was when she heard her son talking in Bhopali accent and the fact that he had fun in a place she thought he'd struggle 2 adjust in... im guessing it will be aliya or usman... I would prefer it 2 b usman showing her the mirror becos he has every right too..i wonder what's stopped him from doing so all these yrs... I mean why he didn't voice his opinion against fahad's 2nd marriage???