mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode was nice beyond my expectations lolπŸ˜† was not at all eager to watch it but m glad that i did watch it! no regrets!😊

Coming back to the epi, i just loved the first scene of Ishra, they were really cute😳 how Raman helped Ishita was really nice, whenever that bgm is played i skip my heartbeat!
I really like one thing abt Raman whenever ishita says she can do it, he immediately backs off n gives Ishita chance to try her hand (wat a gentleman, seriouslly he kills me with his those looksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†), n then he waits whether she can do it or not, n most of the times she cant do it lolπŸ˜†, n then how she allows him to solve her problem n how obediently he obeys her lol...aww i just love it!πŸ˜ƒ Ishra is so cool yet so unique in their own way!😳

Enough of my speech abt Ishra, now coming towards my topic "a true mohabbat', so this title goes to none other than our sweet cute jodi Ishita-Ruhi. God, i got goosebumbs when Ruhi took Ishita's name, i was stunned shocked n tears came into my eyes. Truly an awesome scene! πŸ‘
Ruhi proved that she truly loves her ishita aunty! i just loved it how Ishita was giving her signs of relaxing when Ruhi got into witness box! No one can beat this True Mohabbat!❀️

Edited by mrym_rauf - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
both scenes were lovely...
agree with you...true mohabbat
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whenever that bgm is played i skip my heartbeat!

Mine too ❀️

yes loved Ruhi n Ishus last scene .. Holly God such a moment .. I coudnt move ma body after seen that πŸ‘ for both Ruhitha
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps_92

both scenes were lovely...

agree with you...true mohabbat

i loved both the scenes!😊
ruhi was awesome in the last scene! she made me cry with her!
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: chathu

whenever that bgm is played i skip my heartbeat!

Mine too ❀️

yes loved Ruhi n Ishus last scene .. Holly God such a moment .. I coudnt move ma body after seen that πŸ‘ for both Ruhitha

there is some jadoo in that bgm lolπŸ˜‰
yea last scene was just beyond awesomeness! Loved it to the core!❀️
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

there is some jadoo in that bgm lolπŸ˜‰
yea last scene was just beyond awesomeness! Loved it to the core!❀️

cnt wait for tomo epi
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ya last scene is true mohabbat.if parents can't give love to ruhi she chosen d person can give her love. atleast she can get one love I.e mother's love if not both.
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Ya last scene is true mohabbat.if parents can't give love to ruhi she chosen d person can give her love. atleast she can get one love I.e mother's love if not both.

yea true, ruhi is just a small child, she does not know how truly one mother or father loves her/his own child! So she just choose the person from where she gets love! 😊
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This show has two unique pairs. Both with same weight. That's kinda different.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whole episode was awesome... may it be Ishra true n undamageable trust of Raman on Mihir and Ishita Ruhi bond... i esplly loved the precap...