Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MegHanLover3

nothing dear Zain talks about his dream gal...n shown da clipping of Zain in groom attire...and priest asking him is Aliya okay for him as wife...he takes of his flower curtain and says "no"

"flower curtain"? 🤣
you mean sehra, right?
Please don't be offended, I just found it funny 🤣
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicySugar..

"flower curtain"? 🤣
you mean sehra, right?
Please don't be offended, I just found it funny 🤣

😆hehehe sorry dear I donno all dat wordings... m a south Indian...I can understand regular hindi very well...but not aware of few words😛
Edited by MegHanLover3 - 10 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MegHanLover3

😆hehehe sorry dear I donno all dat wordings... m a south Indian...I can understand regular hindi very well...but not aware of few words😛

I understand that! Happens to me too! 😛 just that...flower curtain made me really laugh! 🤣
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicySugar..

I understand that! Happens to me too! 😛 just that...flower curtain made me really laugh! 🤣

😆😆😆

Word Count: 0

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have a feeling ki the story was changed a little from its initial conceptulisation. This & Aliya's promo seem to suggest that ZaYa were in love & waiting eagerly for their wedding day. However when the day comes, they reject each other & say 'Nahin'. And yet still get married.

The Nahin may of course be taken in the current track as them rejecting each other in their minds. But the SMSing & talking of love & of waiting to say "Haan" on their marriage doesn't make sense.
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm confused. But lets wait till the next episode!! Maybe some twist might come up :D