Hats off to Raman and his families trust on Mihir!

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
One of my favorite scene of todays episode after Ishra's car scene and Ruhi's court scene...
I know there will be posts on other two scenes...so I thought I will make post for this superb scene...
We all know that Raman will support Mihir...Raman showed his trust on Mihir on the day he chose to believe Mihir over Rommie...
today he again proved it...He didn't even question Mihir...just by seeing him shake his head, he jumped into Mihir's defense...⭐️
and what surprised me was Bhalla's families support ...of course sans that Idiot Rommie...
Even Simmie held Mihir's shoulder and tried to comfort him...
after Ishu said that she will make that Ruhi never steps into this house, no one backed off from giving their support to Mihir...
Mr and Mrs. Bhalla, though were worried, chose to remain silent...
Mihir is not their family but they supported him more than a family member would do👏...
these kind of relationships are very rare and needs appreciation...
so hats off to them and also CV's for creating such beautiful relationships...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
i dont think family believes him,.,,
but raman believes mihir
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
yeaa n i think the relative whose secret raman was hiding is mihir...i love bhalla family for their goodness except that idiotic romi...no wonders mihika shares a good rapport with him
deeps_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i dont think family believes him,.,,

but raman believes mihir

I think they do believe him...that's why they were silent...if they think that mihir might have done it...they would have at least confronted Mihir...especially Mr. bhalla...he is not a type who takes all crap silently...if he is silent then it means he trust Mihir..
deeps_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

yeaa n i think the relative whose secret raman was hiding is mihir...i love bhalla family for their goodness except that idiotic romi...no wonders mihika shares a good rapport with him

according to the actor who was supposed to play Mihir earlier, Mihir was Raman's brother-in-law ie., Shagun's brother
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knw i loved that scene...raman trust mihir that was proved nd i thought mr bhalla will also support bt dint ecpect simmi to comfort bt she was thrre holding his shoulder giving comfort...way to go bhalla's!!! waiting for d day when raman will throw romi kameena out of d house...he is d biggest villian kutta...i wont evn b surprised if he end up marrying shagun o_O romi dint expect raman nd fam to support mihir i guess:-)
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really nice post!
i loved it how u explained the support of bhalla family towards Mihir! so true i really liked how Raman trusted him n didnot even dared to question him abt all this! :)
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, it's good that they trust him, but they didn't deal with the situation correctly. They should've been understanding as a girl's reputation was at stake. I feel Raman shouldn't have said anything, he should some how made the situation less hostile.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Very good post, I just loved how Raman has complete trust over Mihir, which shows us what a wonderful n loyal friend he is n a very good judge of human character. 👏
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Raman trust on mihir was shown before.i think mrs.bhalla was shocked n chose to remain silent n mr.bhalla remained silent to deal d situation as it's girl reputation at stake thing n trying to know r ve complete pic wat happened by knowing mihir is nice guy at one hand.they consider mihir as family mem mostly raman n supports him.so simmi just comforting as outsiders saying something about their family mem.is it unbreakable trust of bhalla family excluding raman ofc not blind trust on mihir.if it's romi mrs bhalla might talked saying oye mera beta aisa nahi vaisa nahi.raman didn't ve blind trust but trusts mihir.