Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika

Ohh car scene was today...I missed the first 5 mins 😒

But wot I loved was Raman's concern for Mihir...wow this guy is so amazing yr...why are u so good Raman! 😳 And the way he was hiding the truth abt someone from shagun's family who can support him i thot it was mihir but he didnt disclose...lets c if thats true.

Rest last scene was very touching...ruhanika is a rockstar! bang on expressions

The only thing i didnt like abt today's epi was Ishu isulting Raman's family...that was not in good taste...she knows that Mr Bhalla is a kind man...and even though Mrs bhalla is loud she is still elderly to ishu...all that pointing fingers on family was not good.

I agree... It was OTT
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was far better than I expected and I even loved the IshRa scene than the previous 1.The way Raman stood there even when she refused his help and the look that Ishitha gave when she couldn't do it 2 Raman was soo cute 😛.The scene was subtle yet so intense and they do have a concern 4 each other deep down which is being marred by the bad situations going on around them.Really felt bad 4 Mihir today but I loved the trust Raman had over Mihir but as some1 pointed out the way Ishitha blasted towards the Bhallas was OTT.She being a sensible gal could not behaved more properly.Loved the last scene of little Ruhi and the way she said she wanted 2 stay with Ishitha was aww moment 4 me.The look on Raman's face at that tym was partly glad and partly surprised😳. Nisha I am waiting 4 ur scenes of the day thread 😃.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

it was ok ok epi...! felt bad for bhalla's specially dadi when ruhi said ishu aunty :'( bt then ishu's face as if she has won d world look was jus aww nd felt bad for her...:-( a girl who loves kids so much have to bare d pain of nt having a kid forever is jus terrible :'( why dint lawyer say anything abt adi in d court or did he nd i missed it?
Poor mihir aww uska bura haal kardiya bala ne...iyer's seriously should think b4 making statements...tiday ishu insulting bhalls was jus unwanted nd evn after mihir repeating a no. of times that he dint do anything still ishu dint evn think again b4 blasting...nw i want mihir to stop bieng bechara nd blast ishu nd bala off! mihika i dont knw they have
nt shown her yeti think raman was talking abt mihir only...ishu ki chehra dekhne laayak hoga jab usse sach pata chalega!
nw i think shagun will get d kid bcoz of ishus statement :-( my raman will again lose it to shagun nd poor ruhi:-(
ruhanika nd divyanka both were stars of d epi :-D

😳

Word Count: 1

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: KavitaSinghhal

loved scene when ishra hands touched when Raman tried to lift bonnet of the car at first what electrifying chemistry they have wow ❤️

that was best f yesterday😊
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

I thought today was one of the best actually 10 for me everything was very balanced and goodness me Divyanka can act this women is tremendously talented and Mr. patel rocked my boat with his expressions.

if acting wisevery gud epsd
😳
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akrj01

Today's episode was really good in my opinion.

The car scene was simple yet beautiful. It's amazing to see their chemistry. And I loved the way Raman looked at Ishita when he was cleaning his hands.
tat was really good

Mihir-Mihika situation - very realistically done. Everyone's reaction was perfect and it was logical for them to think that Mihir would have done it since it was a personal video clip that he took.
I love the fact that Raman trusted Mihir instantly and Romi better watch out, Raman isn't going to let him go.
romi tho gaya...:P😆
Court scene - I liked that they kept it short and didn't drag it on and on for a whole two episodes. And the reactions that came from everyone was perfect. I know some have said that it was hard to interpret Raman's reaction but I think for him, it's part shock and part gladness because Ruhi did not pick Shagun.
yup...he was some wt happy..n shocked
There have been thoughts that Mihir is Shagun's brother - I think so too and it will interesting to see them bring up that back story some time soon.
i too have intution abt this...nt sure...lets see

Like many have predicted, it will be nice if Ishita is given Ruhi's custody until the next hearing, because that will mean more Ishita-Raman-Ruhi scenes. I'm still wondering how the whole marriage sequence will be brought up.
@bold- the same thing bugging my brain too...
one thing sure..if judge decides to keep ruhi with ishitha till next hearing...
we r goin to get more ishitha-ruhi-raman scenes

For Ishita to agree, it would mean that she see's Raman as a better fit for Ruhi than Shagun, but after today's episode she clearly does not think so. Will Raman find out about Romi and make things right, causing Ishita to re-think her perception of him?

have to see

Word Count: 1

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

Today's episode was far better than I expected and I even loved the IshRa scene than the previous 1.The way Raman stood there even when she refused his help and the look that Ishitha gave when she couldn't do it 2 Raman was soo cute 😛.

@color- i too loved that scene a lot...espcly ishu eyes...

The scene was subtle yet so intense and they do have a concern 4 each other deep down which is being marred by the bad situations going on around them.Really felt bad 4 Mihir today but I loved the trust Raman had over Mihir but as some1 pointed out the way Ishitha blasted towards the Bhallas was OTT.She being a sensible gal could not behaved more properly.Loved the last scene of little Ruhi and the way she said she wanted 2 stay with Ishitha was aww moment 4 me.The look on Raman's face at that tym was partly glad and partly surprised😳. Nisha I am waiting 4 ur scenes of the day thread 😃.

i was waiting for ur review 😳

scenes will b selected by tanni frm today

me dialogue and show stealer 😳