Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: --MI--

ya ishita Raman fighting scenes haha

ego clashes...😆 but i think now more mU wont b thr..

now all will b patching up😳
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ya Raman seems to be already falling for her and today he was softly looking at her in first scene then did not say anything when ishita hurled insults and tomorrow also was looking softly when ishita was giving statement
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i think judge will ask ruhi to stay with ishu till next hearing in this break...

raman -ishu may get close...

and raman lawyer may ask for the ishra marriage tooo

DITTO.. same to same

Great minds thinks alike @ Nichuss😃
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

Ya Raman seems to be already falling for her and today he was softly looking at her in first scene then did not say anything when ishita hurled insults and tomorrow also was looking softly when ishita was giving statement

he looked happy wen ruhi said she want to stay with ishitha aunty😃
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: chathu

DITTO.. same to same

Great minds thinks alike @ Nichuss😃

agreed

Word Count: 1

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was ok ok epi...! felt bad for bhalla's specially dadi when ruhi said ishu aunty :'( bt then ishu's face as if she has won d world look was jus aww nd felt bad for her...:-( a girl who loves kids so much have to bare d pain of nt having a kid forever is jus terrible :'( why dint lawyer say anything abt adi in d court or did he nd i missed it?
Poor mihir aww uska bura haal kardiya bala ne...iyer's seriously should think b4 making statements...tiday ishu insulting bhalls was jus unwanted nd evn after mihir repeating a no. of times that he dint do anything still ishu dint evn think again b4 blasting...nw i want mihir to stop bieng bechara nd blast ishu nd bala off! mihika i dont knw they have
nt shown her yeti think raman was talking abt mihir only...ishu ki chehra dekhne laayak hoga jab usse sach pata chalega!
nw i think shagun will get d kid bcoz of ishus statement :-( my raman will again lose it to shagun nd poor ruhi:-(
ruhanika nd divyanka both were stars of d epi :-D
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was good better then yesterday's one love the first scene to the last. Loved when ruhi said I want to stay with ishita aunty awww ishita face was like she won the lottery.
771695 thumbnail
loved scene when ishra hands touched when Raman tried to lift bonnet of the car at first what electrifying chemistry they have wow ❤️
Edited by KavitaSinghhal - 10 years ago
580212 thumbnail
I thought today was one of the best actually 10 for me everything was very balanced and goodness me Divyanka can act this women is tremendously talented and Mr. patel rocked my boat with his expressions.
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode was really good in my opinion.
The car scene was simple yet beautiful. It's amazing to see their chemistry. And I loved the way Raman looked at Ishita when he was cleaning his hands.

Mihir-Mihika situation - very realistically done. Everyone's reaction was perfect and it was logical for them to think that Mihir would have done it since it was a personal video clip that he took.
I love the fact that Raman trusted Mihir instantly and Romi better watch out, Raman isn't going to let him go.

Court scene - I liked that they kept it short and didn't drag it on and on for a whole two episodes. And the reactions that came from everyone was perfect. I know some have said that it was hard to interpret Raman's reaction but I think for him, it's part shock and part gladness because Ruhi did not pick Shagun.

There have been thoughts that Mihir is Shagun's brother - I think so too and it will interesting to see them bring up that back story some time soon.

Like many have predicted, it will be nice if Ishita is given Ruhi's custody until the next hearing, because that will mean more Ishita-Raman-Ruhi scenes. I'm still wondering how the whole marriage sequence will be brought up. For Ishita to agree, it would mean that she see's Raman as a better fit for Ruhi than Shagun, but after today's episode she clearly does not think so. Will Raman find out about Romi and make things right, causing Ishita to re-think her perception of him?