Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
first of all im telling how the episode was...?

it was just an another filler...but better than yesterday..
i cant say it was osm..mindblowing..etc... it was GOOD.. to say 50-50

coming to the best gud positive points...

1. i loved the way raman moved aside without making arguement..and he waited there as if ishu needed him..πŸ˜†

2. the look ishitha had as if raman please.. i just loved it...her eyes...facial expression...muaaahhh just beautiful...😳

3..the tissue paper incident..tat was small but cute tha...😳

4. poor mihir...bichara always become bakra...now again..in name of mms..

5..romi s scared wen ishitha n bala told mms fiasco..(bacha count ur days...wen raman gets the truth...thumara..kyaa haal hoga...)

6. in court the shagun expression on knowing ruhi wanted to stay with ishitha...(tat was worth watching...)

7.precap---again dramatic...but worthful...

8..oops forgot to mention Divayanka acting while the mms fiasco to bhallas...dammm she s amazing...i loving her a lot... the expressions..eyes..everything was natural ...

ranking 8/10

Edited by Nichuss - 10 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
It was a nice episode and first and last scene were good and I think you are right Shagun will get custody after ishita will give statement and later lawyer would find some tarkeeb as he has seen ishita
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

It was a nice episode and first and last scene were good and I think you are right Shagun will get custody after ishita will give statement and later lawyer would find some tarkeeb as he has seen ishita

i think judge will ask ruhi to stay with ishu till next hearing in this break...

raman -ishu may get close...

and raman lawyer may ask for the ishra marriage tooo
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i think judge will ask ruhi to stay with ishu till next hearing in this break...

impactful episode ⭐️ & yes agree ruhi may be given to ishu till next hearing ..hope so😳
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ohh car scene was today...I missed the first 5 mins πŸ˜’

But wot I loved was Raman's concern for Mihir...wow this guy is so amazing yr...why are u so good Raman! 😳 And the way he was hiding the truth abt someone from shagun's family who can support him i thot it was mihir but he didnt disclose...lets c if thats true.

Rest last scene was very touching...ruhanika is a rockstar! bang on expressions

The only thing i didnt like abt today's epi was Ishu isulting Raman's family...that was not in good taste...she knows that Mr Bhalla is a kind man...and even though Mrs bhalla is loud she is still elderly to ishu...all that pointing fingers on family was not good.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

impactful episode ⭐️ & yes agree ruhi may be given to ishu till next hearing ..hope so😳

me too hope so

* fingers crossed.*

after so long...

cant wait to see yhm tommorrow..even though its just anothr drama coming up
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
2. the look ishitha had as if raman please.. i just loved it...her eyes...facial expression...muaaahhh just beautiful...😳

8..oops forgot to mention Divayanka acting while the mms fiasco to bhallas...dammm she s amazing...i loving her a lot... the expressions..eyes..everything was natural ...

agree with above points .. DT just nailed each n every scenes,, I love her...

just for DT/Ishu its 10/10 epi for me
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ya marriage seems atleast 2-3 weeks away minimum but till we can potentially get good ishita Ruhi scenes if court gives her to ishita till final decision is made
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i second this...hope it happens lik tht..😊

loved car scene of ishra..rest ws ok-ok..!! bt last scene of Ruhi ws so touchin...cant wait to c tomorrow's epi...