Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I watched the episode! Omg it was so brilliant! I loved the talk between aaliya and Mamu! I honestly cannot wait for their nikah!
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also...Zain & Usman's relationship has been written beyond beautiful. His dialogues about Zain after he slapped him Even amongst his jigad ke teen tukde, his Zain is someone beyond everything to Usman. His pride, his trust, his everything.

And my favourite ZaiMan scene had to be this one at the end...

"Par aise toh aap koi guarantee nahin le sakte ki koi bhi ladka Aliya ko khush rakh payega."
"Ek ladke ki guarantee le sakta hun main...Mera Laal"

That scene moved me so so so much :') After everything that happened, after it all, Usman STILL had that belief in Zain. And heck koi choti baat nahin hai. Aliya is his ladli beti, after so much heartache for her, if he's taking a decision for her life, it won't be bas koi bhi aira gaira one. When Zain asked him why they couldn't wait for a few days & look for someone for Aliya, he said there was no guarantee that any of those guys would be good enough. Which means that he refuses to give his Aliya to anyone but the best.

And somewhere...

He sees Zain as THAT best :')
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing post...really Usmaan Mamu is soo loving and caring towards Aaliya and he knows what is right and wrong when it comes to his family...He can even shut up his wife..haha! 🤣
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You summed it up perfectly!
That was one worth watching episode! And I loved it that Aliya, her mamu and her dad all raised valid points. Loved Osman Mamu blaming his son for this debacle rather than putting all the blame on Aliya! Loved the epi and ZaYa rocked!
618043 thumbnail
I so love his character. ❤️
Beautiful post, TM. 👏