Aaj blue hai yeh paani paani paani paani
Aur din bhi hai Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

😳

PS...yeh Reswa hai mera 😎
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Aww thats a Post direct from your heart...!!..Awesome Analysis...

Luvng this show..So true even i started watching for ZaYa but apart from sizzling Lead pair even the story is superb..nd top of it we have Excellent BG Music...Superb Direction nd Mindblowing Acting...

Hats off to BI Team...Keep it up

yeah, a show is hit when it delivers on every aspect. story, techinac***ies, acting. BI is truly doing justice to everything. hopefully it will continue to do so! πŸ˜ƒ
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Aaj blue hai yeh paani paani paani paani
Aur din bhi hai Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

😳

PS...yeh Reswa hai mera 😎

VP, tu pagal hogayi hai 😳
I am getting chaddi shots in my head 😳
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
true every character hav a spectacular portrayal! each character defined flawlessly .not a charavter u can pick up and raise a finger against it ..be it zeeshan nd his family as well coz even such ppl exist in todays wrld as shocking as it must b but it is true ..

osman abdullah is my favvv character nd wat a portrayal by naved aslam main teri phan ban gayi .n with the grace he carries his character ...speechless !
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicySugar..

VP, tu pagal hogayi hai 😳
I am getting chaddi shots in my head 😳

Aa jao on the Beach
Chaddi ke photo kheench...

MP...tere liye ek para lamba reply on mera dusra post 😳
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post
today episode belong to mamujaan
he was just awesome today
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshab

true every character hav a spectacular portrayal! each character defined flawlessly .not a charavter u can pick up and raise a finger against it ..be it zeeshan nd his family as well coz even such ppl exist in todays wrld as shocking as it must b but it is true ..

osman abdullah is my favvv character nd wat a portrayal by naved aslam main teri phan ban gayi .n with the grace he carries his character ...speechless !

It's always easy to make a negative character just for the heck of it but BI mein negative characters have some logic, twisted hi sahi, backing their actions. yes, Zee Paltan type people do exist! this whole Aliya's nikaah with Zee angle is a perfect reflection of what happens in the society.

yeah, me too became a fan of this Naved Aslam. he was brilliant!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

RES!

I'm going to lose half an hour of sleep over this post. 😳 Why is that?! 🀣
UNRES.

Okay, excellent post, first and foremost before I forget to write it. Thank you jee!

Now to the post (I reached quite quickly this time πŸ˜†),
I like both the Maamus man. That police maamu is atleast true enough and doesn't want dowry. He was doing his job toh I like him too. πŸ˜† Yeah, I didn't hate Police Mamu. He was right in his way that a paak saaf suthri bahu should be the priority than someone who can bring them money. there are people who are strictly against men and women hanging out together. He tou let them go after Zain said they are engaged, I've read cases where police ask for Nikaah Namas for proof! (I got carried away πŸ˜†)
But of course, I'm in love with Usman Maamu. <3
Aisa character conceptualize karne ke liye hi award dena chahiye unko! Seriously man!!

Hear, hear.
Mein hamesha se yahi bol rahi thi, WHAT DIALOGUES! It is meaningful and yet there is more hidden meanings left for the viewers to uncover. I simply LOVE such dialogues. <3 and the language of the dialogues is so beautiful! it's unique and because it's unique, it leaves an impact.
EVERYONE, I mean everyone, even the non-viewers are praising the music! I won't be surprised if BI grabs all the awards at the functions. For me, music of a show was DMG and then SC's title song. <3 BI simply took me by storm. The simplicity of the music is what makes it so charming. <3 I remember DMG songs being a rage. SC ka I dunno but BI tou man..hands down the best music I've heard in a show! Not just the title track but it's the way they incorporate the music in the show! Like today? they played the duet alaap version of the song when the nikaah was announced and the screen was shifting focus between ZaYa and it was a treat for the sight and ears! Literal eargasm tha dude!

For me, at first, even though I loved Maamu and was quite sure that he would be the one to convince Zain, I never imagined him to come as such a strong, powerful character. It took me completely by surprise today.
Today, was completely Maamu's day. Yups!
I LOVE how this show is giving importance to EACH of it's characters.
Friday was Aliya, yesterday it was Ghulam and today, Usman carried it out beautifully. I said the same thing, one by one every character is getting its due. And it's amazing, making a show so much more than just a couple centric love story by showing the strength of other characters.

His variety of expressions was a treat for the eyes. He expressed so many emotions in a span of a mere 3 minutes, in the scene with Aliya. His reaction to each of Zain's actions was amazing.
Take a bow Naved. Yo man! Main tou fan bann gayi...all the jokes I cracked on him in PKYEK, won't take em back but he clearly emerged out of the shadow of his previous character which is not an easy feat!

His actions today, prove that he is a very well thought out character. Intricately woven and a complete surprise package. A strong man. A truly strong man. With the grace and the authority...sheer brilliance!

More than the slap, it was the scene with Suraiya which earned my heart.
He was worn out from the emotional turmoil, yet he stood up for what he knew was right.
And the authority he showed when he announced the marriage made me believe, if only for a second, that I am part of the show and I too have to agree to it. That was the power of that scene.
Even his defence of the manipulating family accusation didn't have as much of an impact on me, except for the fact that he stood up to Suraiya Begum. Suraiya never stood a chance, the argument that it was Aliya's fault that she misunderstood Zain as Zee is a pretty pathetic argument. I loved the way Mamu stood up to her. He was firm and his stand was final. No questions, no arguments type. Suraiya didn't stand a chance.

HER life and HER Nikaah
Bang on! I loved her in this scene. She knew what was right and wrong. Instead of those submissive daughters and wives who are puppets, it is so refreshing to see a character such a Aliya take a stand for herself. I am so glad to be a part of this show's fandom because it has such unique and such well written characters. It made me so happy! So, so, SO happy! Her argument that it was her life and that she wasn't mentally prepared for getting married just hours after breaking a nikah was so good. In a way she still had the flowery glasses on and her mother was right that things won't be same for her now that her baraat left from the doorstep. Both the mother and daughter were right and I am happy her mother didn't emotionally blackmail her or anything. Nikaah tou phir bhi hoga, let's see kaise hoga!

Well, from being a hardcore ZaYa lover, I'm not ashamed to say my favorites change in every episode. If that isn't a sign of a good show, I don't know what is. Yesssu, it is!
Equal importance to every character is the best part of this show. Hope it continues!
And it's only the beginning of the week. I love this show! <3

P.S. This is also a short one. πŸ˜† Babe, you are over inspired by my essays! 🀣🀣

Love,
Ananya

Word Count: 1

-Ratzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Usman abdullah rocked today..
Awsome post...
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think I was hit by a liitle dose crazy yesterday 😳. I refuse to unres my prevoous unres since it has been tainted by Sunny Pani 😳. Hence new a new reply. Usman mamu & chaddi shots ain't sharing screen space. Er...comment space😳

So...first of all, Aliya's Mamu needs at least 5 Eengleesh dialogues an epi. "Don't you dare say a word"...Uff ☺️.

Mamu ROCKED! Period! He stole the episode. I love how ever aince the drama started, all kinds of characters have been stealing the spotlight, kabhi Aliya, kabhi Zain, kabhi Ghulam, even Ayat actually! And yesterday was definitely Usman day. Starting from his scene with Aliya. GOD...Naved Ji's voice modulation! B-R-L-L-I-A-N-T. Usman Abdullah is a firm & powerful character, one who shut up the pura Ahmad family on countless occasions these past few dramatic episodes without really raising his voice at all. That is the force of his character! And yet, during the talk with Aliya, I could HEAR him being broken, helpless, the confusion as to how & why his beloved sister, her husband & his daughter like niece had faced such humiliation because of his Laal's name. The shock on his face when Aliya started to speak & he realised that Zain truly was responsible... πŸ‘

And GOD...the slap & the aftermath! Harshad & Naved Sir are truly a duo to look out for. They are amazing! The way Usman said "Kya khoob murad puri ki hai" & the way Zain's face went NUMB when Usman said that HE was responsible for giving pain to his poops & poopha, coupled with the prefect background score...WOW! Kya impact tha! My mouth was open because honestly like you said...I started this show only for ZaYa, I had no expectations because it was a Colors one, & damn was I taken aback or what! Even the scene after, when Usman is dragging Zain to the Haiders...the way Zain was stumbling & not paying attention to anything or protesting, just looking straight at Usman with that numb expression...I was blown <3

And the nikaah announcement was absolutely perfect! Usman ke dialogues were bang on, as was the perfect BG score (gosh this show has THE best music ). And the reactions! Suraiyya - her teary face really hit me hard, this is maybe one of the only times I have seen the vamp with so many emotions & helplessness portrayed on her face, Ghulam family's relief, & Zain...uff! That look of disbelief when he turned to look at his father & again that frozen look & red eyes. Merko goosebumps aa gaye uss look se!

I always wondered if Harshad would be able to pull off the intense hatred in the nikaah track with his chocolate boy, charmer acting. Saare doubts clear hai boss!

Suraiya & Usman scene mein Mamujaan YET AGAIN shone. I love that there's equality in their relationship. Woh 7 laks wale case mein I was a little apprehensive ki Usman was going to be the listening to his Biwi types baad mein but no! He respects her opinion, but where Zain was wrong he was wrong, & EVERYONE had to accep what he had chosen for Zain to correct his mistake.

And Aliya...Muahhh :* Kya female lead hai! Honestly...I never bhatko too far away from Channel V. Yeah...there are times when some Zee/SP couple catches my eye, but the stories are SO regressive & rona dhona filled & full of people vying for the most Mahatama award, which is a HUGE turn off for me. I cannot watch such regressive thinking for any couple. So I max to max follow the couple on YT for a while & then lose interest. Because I need to feel connected to the characters to stay interested, & for that I need a properly executed show where I can do so. BI IS such a show. There are so many tracks which are so atypical but treatment, the progressive outlook, without being preachy, the depth & layers to all the characters has truly blown me over. I did not expect something this good from Colors in all honesty. Hopefully channel doesn't interfere & lets the show run its courss!