Mamu! You Beauty!!

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Police wala mamu nahin! Aliya ka Mamu! Usman Abdullah!

(and by beauty I don't mean his drop dead hawt look, character ki baat kar rahi hun 🀣)

Seriously, who is the dialogue writer of the show?! Someone give that person an award! What dialogues man, so power packed! πŸ‘πŸ‘ And when you are at it, music department ko give an awards ki factory. So very rarely do I see perfect selection of music woven so beautifully in a daily show πŸ‘

THEN...the one who conceptualized the characters...janab! you rock. Seriously, being a Muslim I am always not too comfortable of the portrayal on Indian telly. It's just one of those things that bothers me. But Beintehaa is that one show in which the characters that I see are so real. Like I see them and go, "WOAH! Now this, happens!" The way these characters reacted today, their gestures, their dialogues and this entire situation...take a bow the cast and crew of BI! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming to Mamu...MAMU!! YOU BEAUTY! What a MAN! Like..what a man! From start to finish, the episode was completely on his shoulders and he carried it off SO EFFORTLESSLY! The small nuances of Usman the brother, the father and the uncle. Wow! I am stunned by it. From the shock at seeing the collapse of Ghulam Sahab to the resolve when he picked up Ghulam Sahab's hat, a sign of prestige. The slight hesitation and little doubt when he asked Aliya if what Zee Paltan was saying had any truth to it. Then the utter numbing shock of the reality to the rage of a ashamed father when he slapped Zain. Zain, the one who he calls his pride and his pride was shattered. Damn, once again I will specially mention the dialogues! πŸ‘

Then his hurt and anger which transformed into firm resolve when he announced that Zain will be the one who will take the responsibility of his actions. His firm stand to Suraiya that he won't back down on his decision. Ending with the tiredness that he felt when Zain went to talk to him about his decision. Usman Abdullah went through so much in the matter of mere hours and everything was so brilliantly portrayed by Naved Aslam that I am literally blown away! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lastly, Aliya! I have tears of joy seeing her character! Her one line that it's HER life and HER Nikaah so why isn't her choice be taken into consideration sent me into puddle of feels! yaar! Kahan milte hain aise characters! In a time where TV portrays mostly such abla naaris who refuse to say a word, seeing Aliya Ghulam Haider taking a firm stand which is her RIGHT, being shown the positive side of our religion that yes, a girl has all the right to say what she feels about her marriage just makes me so happy!

Keep it up Beintehaa! You just keep getting better and better! For a show which mostly attracted the viewers because of the fresh looking couple (let's face it, we all started watching for ZaYa πŸ˜†), the way the story and EVERY character is being handled is such a pure treat to the eyes and mind! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Proud to be a fan of BI...cant wait to watch da episode seeing all ur reviews
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't watched the episode yet! >.<

This makes me so excited. :D
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: MegHanLover3

Proud to be a fan of BI...cant wait to watch da episode seeing all ur reviews

I really am not one of those who watch the show only for a couple. so it really makes me a happy that an episode which had no ZaYa scene, it was really amazing! This show is so satisfying to me as a viewer! Ma Sha Allah! Nazar na lage! 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

I haven't watched the episode yet! >.<

This makes me so excited. :D

it was really amazing!!!!
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with everything you have said. From the dialogues to music, From acting to direction EVERYTHING was perfect today!

I loved it when Osman Mamu asked Suraiya that whether Aliya's broken wedding was a "Mazaak", Was Ghulam Haider's condition right now was a "Mazaak"! Naved Aslam totally rocked that scene. Same with the scene where he announces that since it was Zain's fault, he himself would be the one to make up for it!!πŸ‘

Precap looks really interesting too, But we all know that the nikaah IS going to happen. Don't we..??πŸ˜‰ Beintehhan is truly one AMAZING show. I'm so glad I decided to watch it in spite of the uninspiring and mediocre promotion by the rangeela channel😊
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicySugar..

I really am not one of those who watch the show only for a couple. so it really makes me a happy that an episode which had no ZaYa scene, it was really amazing! This show is so satisfying to me as a viewer! Ma Sha Allah! Nazar na lage! 😳

yes I completely agree...magic of any couple can just run da show for few days or months...but an interesting plot and best from all da actors makes it success...even I feel bored of watching just for a couple and praising dem all da timeπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post.today episode belong to mamujaan.he was brilliant today.hope BI become no.1 show soon,though it is alredy for us.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dil-

Agree with everything you have said. From the dialogues to music, From acting to direction EVERYTHING was perfect today!

I loved it when Osman Mamu asked Suraiya that whether Aliya's broken wedding was a "Mazaak", Was Ghulam Haider's condition right now was a "Mazaak"! Naved Aslam totally rocked that scene. Same with the scene where he announces that since it was Zain's fault, he himself would be the one to make up for it!!πŸ‘

Precap looks really interesting too, But we all know that the nikaah IS going to happen. Don't we..??πŸ˜‰ Beintehhan is truly one AMAZING show. I'm so glad I decided to watch it in spite of the uninspiring and mediocre promotion by the rangeela channel😊

I loved it how Naved Sir controlled his voice..with the correct emphasis and the intonation. He is truly a veteran actor and it showed. Seeing such amazing performances is a treat in itself! πŸ‘

As for the show, it self promoted itself. I remember my FB newsfeed and tumblr dash was filled with Beintehaa stuff, mostly praising it for the title theme and ZaYa. And now that it got it initial boost, they are giving us an amazing story line and such strong way of telling it..woah! I am blown away! Thank GOD I watched this show!

Nikaah tou hoke hi rahega! 😎
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: MegHanLover3

yes I completely agree...magic of any couple can just run da show for few days or months...but an interesting plot and best from all da actors makes it success...even I feel bored of watching just for a couple and praising dem all da timeπŸ‘πŸΌ

true that! For me, romance and a couple magic is always an added bonus. Yes, romance sells on Indian Telly but very rarely a show can run successfully ONLY on romance with no head or tail to back it up. So far, BI is giving us romance and the perfect backdrop to back it up which is grand and I hope it carries on! 😳