One MATCHLESS show ! HANDSDOWN..

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
I've read all the topics :D ! and they're all amazingly written ๐Ÿค—still wanted to post my point of view , that's not very different ..yet ๐Ÿ˜†

The Show impressed me from DAY#1: zain and aliya mostly , the chemistry they share . That spark between them and it's just getting better & better every passing day ... without getting any specific romantic scenes of #ZaYa : everything's ALREADY there ! so just wonder how is it gonna be after the Nikaah ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really appreciate the way the muslim culture , tehzeeb is portrayed so hats of to director for that ..the Execution's Always brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ there are some bloopers about the religions but i'm sure they'll get better in that field too :D ! for me the stars are always Zain&Aliya : somehow they always suceed in taking a step ahead โค๏ธ
but yesterday , the way Ritu Sir gave some wonderful Shots and stole a part of the limelight made me say that " YES MANNN ! IT'S NOT ONLY HARSHAD AND PREETIKA WHO CAN STEAL THE LIMELIGHT ๐Ÿ‘" B R A V O !

and today ? Naveed Sir just NAILEDDD it ..his shots were Beyond perfect ..his dilaogue delivery , attitude , the Spunk he had ..just WOWW ! and there you could feel it

Harshad and Preetika : are they for real ? ๐Ÿ˜† for me , they can't even be counted among newcomers :$ ..they're FAR better than any other newcomer ! They better get ALL awards ...a big round of applaud for them ๐Ÿ‘ Seriously ! Today i'm PROUD to be counted as a #Beintehaaniaan ! There's not any day these two didn't stand out ๐Ÿ˜ณ i always say that okay , now they can't do better than this ..but NO ... EVERYTIME they proove me wrong and take a step ahead and surpasse my expections ..i've said a lot and it may sound cliche but YES : i'm HIGHLYY IMPRESSED MANN ๐Ÿค—

Coming the rest of the cast ..the women playing Shabana to Suraya and to girl playing Ayat : they ALL do High justice to their characters ..every character is beautifully portrayed !

THIS SHOW BETTER BE #1 SOONN ! WE'LL MAKE SURE IT BECOMES IT๐Ÿ˜Ž

Okay so i'm done ..sorry if you got bored๐Ÿคฃwhoever know me know that i rarely write a lot ..maybe coz i'm lazy but this time ..this was the LESS i could do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Mariaa.RD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Maria U dint bore us..

Just Like the show Your Post is also excellent...!!!

Well said ..Apart from Harshad Preetika even Supporting Naa I ll not call the supporting ..They are Parallel leads...

Now i too can place this show on Top List in My Fav Shows List...After Na Bole Tum...I thought no show can match it but Beintehaa proved me wrong..

Fabulous Casting..Perfect Storyline ..And Mindblowing Acting...

Not even the So called Top TRP show can come near Beintehaa in terms of all department...
Mariaa.SG thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Maria U dint bore us..

Just Like the show Your Post is also excellent...!!!

Well said ..Apart from Harshad Preetika even Supporting Naa I ll not call the supporting ..They are Parallel leads...

Now i too can place this show on Top List in My Fav Shows List...After Na Bole Tum...I thought no show can match it but Beintehaa proved me wrong..

Fabulous Casting..Perfect Storyline ..And Mindblowing Acting...

Not even the So called Top TRP show can come near Beintehaa in terms of all department...

Thank youu very much for commenting , was actually excpecting ur comment :P ๐Ÿค—

Aww , so sweet of you ! and sorrry ? ๐Ÿ˜†what did i call harshad&preetika supporting characters ? :/

Well saidd ..it's one BIG Showw mann !
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
No.. I wasnt bored by your post.. Agree with each and every word you have written..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree,Beintehaa is really a wonderful show.it don't let me feel down to my decision to watch it.everyone is brilliant in their role.and Harshad and Preetika i totally forget that they are newcomer.both are fabulous and amazing.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Maria...I meant that we cant call Ghulam Osman as Supporting Actors..They are like Parallel leads of our show
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U didn't bore us at all
In fact i loved ur post
Agree with each and everything u said
Mariaa.SG thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

No.. I wasnt bored by your post.. Agree with each and every word you have written..

Aaww ! Thank you very much ๐Ÿค—
Mariaa.SG thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

agree,Beintehaa is really a wonderful show.it don't let me feel down to my decision to watch it.everyone is brilliant in their role.and Harshad and Preetika i totally forget that they are newcomer.both are fabulous and amazing.

Dittto ! completely agree with you dear ๐Ÿค—
Mariaa.SG thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Maria...I meant that we cant call Ghulam Osman as Supporting Actors..They are like Parallel leads of our show

Ohh yaaa ..ur actually right but i feel that with time , they will have less screeen space althought i really hope they don't coz they are amazing ๐Ÿ˜ณ