Todays episode take 21st Jan 2014

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
------------------------------------

Yet another superb episode..

1.loved ghulam going off on zeeshan all this natak for money...loved ghulam wiping his daughters tears first even though his own person is not feeling well as he's down on the ground..and hislove and trust on his daughter is so evident... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ this is my favorite scene of the day..this is what is needed in todays parents...his concern for his daughters well being...rituraji yet again superbly done...

2.aliya explaining the whole truth to mamu..zain not manning up..the much awaited slap...superb superb...and mamu promising aliya and zains wedding nicely done. While all this was predictable..I loved the fast pace in which these scenes moved. Surraiyas teary face was superbly done...I loved her here..a mom with full concern...
Loved that zains dads said he has to pay..he just royally ruined some ones life and he just didn't have a bit of remorse..

3.Usman vs suraiya was superbly done...i really thought usman was hen pecked..but the man rose to his occasion putting both his son and his wife in their places...i loved the way he went at his wife with the points on whether it was all drama to catch zain...superb...navedji rocked...the old timmers are in the roar...

4.zain and aliyas reluctance to marry each other..I liked aliyas stance better..marriage is not about replacement and can't make a wrong decision for rest of our life to avoid neighbors talk...these are practical..and its hard to get tied to an immature person...the pressure is on both.

I loved the way the lights closed off on zain superbly done ...very symbolic...loved the last scene..

Precap ---- so zain and aliya probably may not get married anytime soon this much is obvious...zain and aliya team up to escape their fate..I think this was diffrrent for me..not the typical girl marries boy immediately..so that was a new twist..I m eager to see wats up next...

THOUGHTS!!!
Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice views, this show is surprising me with every episode and is pulling me in deeper..loved the last scene it was brilliantly executed
Osman was the show stealer the way he was talking to Aliya and Suraiya was amazing πŸ‘
The precap seems very interesting, looking forward for the marriage sequences
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Nice views, this show is surprising me with every episode and is pulling me in deeper..loved the last scene it was brilliantly executed

Osman was the show stealer the way he was talking to Aliya and Suraiya was amazingπŸ‘
The precap seems very interesting, looking forward for the marriage sequences

Agree for once usman had suraiya in control...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well Said ...nd great analysis...

I m luvng the fast paced story...No OTT drama no dragging...thats great...

Yeah its so realistic that both Aliya Zain are not ready to marry...jusst for sake of Usman...

Thr last scene was awesome...Perfectlu done
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: christina_rulz

Agree for once usman had suraiya in control...

im so glad he did...I think because he was really annoyed with what had happened... everyone knows how much aaliya means to him and whatever happened, happened becos of HIS son and he maybe partly blames himself becos he forced zain to come to Bhopal...so in a way wants to make up for the mistake he unknowingly committed...
im glad usman is determined on the stand he's taken... and he shouldn't let suraiya interfere. its not like suraiya has made correct decisions... look at what her decision has done 2 fahad - he's literally stuck between 2 women and has no idea what his life's purpose is... a lost man and all thanks to suraiya so she has no right to stand there and tell usman that he cant use "family manipulation" to get what he wants.
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
today's episode was very well executed
waiting for tomorrow eagerly!😊