Usman- The show stealer <3

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This man did it all today. Everything a fangirl dreams of and wants out of a show.
The acting was splendid and the execution of dialogues was marvelous.

At first, his guilty expression when Ghulam was talking to Aliya. It was from the corner of an eye wala expression but he stayed in character and the guilt was crystal clear in his eyes.

Uske baad the talk with Aliya.
His varying expressions, surprise, shock, anger, disappointment, each an everything could be seen in his eyes. The swift change is emotion was surprising, yet amazing to watch.
He couldn't believe that his son had done it and it was etched clearly onto his face.
There was an expression at this point of time which I wanted to capture, so badly!

Fir Zain came in and declared it wasn't his fault.
This was the chingari, to the firework of emotions waiting to burst.
The result- A slap to his precious son. Dished out in the heat of the moment, yet out of love for Aliya and her family.
The words that came out of his mouth, clear and precise.
Usman knew what he wanted and what Zain needed to hear and he did exactly that.

Then dragging him to the place where everyone was settled and the declaration of marriage.
Brilliant piece of acting by Naved. ๐Ÿ‘
He was so strong in his words but in his eyes, you could see the fragility of the man whose trust had been broken by the only one he trusted so much.
THAT, was the highlight of his acting for me.

Then came the BEST SEQUENCE of all. The Usman-Suraiya talk. (I never thought I would love a Suraiya scene so much ๐Ÿ˜†)
Here, Usman came with the hope of spilling his heart out, kinda, par even her it was against him.
Special mention to the actress playing Suraiya, extraordinary acting. She pulls off even the vampish dialogues with finesse and poise.
I found it wonderfully refreshing to see them fight!
I was like, 'Thank god they are fighting. Tired of Usman being silent.'
When they spoke, they spoke well. They spoke their hearts out.
Everything Usman wanted to share. His trust for Zain, love for Shabana and Aliya, his guilt about the whole fiasco, everything came out in the open. With such varied tones, I was amazed. Take a bow, Naved.
And then came the high point of this scene.
The accusation by Suraiya Begum.
Again, the anger threatening burst throughout the talk, came out in a loud manner. Usman couldn't take anything against them for sure and damn did he speak out strong.
I was so proud. :')
The dialogues in this heart to heart between two contrasting characters, yet sharing love for their son was a roller coaster ride to watch.

The Usman-Zain talk came and god was I happy.
We all expected that Usman was the one to convince Zain and we were right. Take a bow, people of the forum.
Again, brilliant dialogues.
This baap-beta share electrifying chemistry man!
They are so unique to the other shows where it's maa-beta and baap-beti.
They discussed the slap, Zain failing in school and college and the reason why Zain was his shaan. Because Usman believed that Zain would succeed in life and Zain had broken the belief.
Harshad's acting too was so natural.
He couldn't believe what his father was saying and saaf saaf dikh raha tha aaj. <3

Today, more than the script, it was the acting that carried the show and separate post for Usman toh banta hai yaar.
Take a bow!

Feel free to contradict my views and share your views too. ๐Ÿ˜†

Love,
Ananya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great post!!
Usman was the hero today.. He had command in each and every scene today.. Hats off to the actor!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes he is indeed THE HERO!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u,Usman is the show stopper today.he really did a brilliant job.his belive that Zain is the one who can make Aliya happy will be turn true one day.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I loved the episode today - awesome dialogues and the actor who plays Usman was just awesome.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
indeed usman is the show stealer..welldone navedji๐Ÿ‘ every episode BI is awesome๐Ÿ‘
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So true Ananya...

Osman Rocked..Its quite different that each actor gets chance to perform unlike other shows...

For me those few english lines were bang on..!!...Too good...

Last scene was epic..Perfect BG Tune..I m luvng it..

P.S Koi Contradict kar ke toh dikhaye meri Sis Ki Post...;) ;) I ll see who does...Lolz...
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He was amazing. Actor owned it today. โญ๏ธ
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on analysis, Osman Sahab did it today, he was beyond brilliant ๐Ÿ‘The way he spoke his dialogues, his expressions they way he said the English words was amazing
I am officially his very big fanโญ๏ธ
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ash91

Great post!!

Usman was the hero today.. He had command in each and every scene today.. Hats off to the actor!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yes!
Naved did a great job and carried it out SO WELL!