OUTSTANDING EPISODE!!

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This week just keeps getting better and better and it's just tuesday..
WOW! What a powerpacked episode. So many things and I really don't want to turn into an essay.

If yesterday's episode belonged to Aliya's dad, today it's all about Zain's dad. The actor is so classy and the way he projects himself is superb. Each and every line of his was powerful. He emotes so beautifully that everytime he speaks, it's unfolded into volumes. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Loved the Zain-Aliya-Osman's entire sequence of things. I had feeling he was gonna show up right in the middle of their conversation. See, precaps are always misleading though I think Zain did deserve his so called slap. Suryia begum was told to shut up and that was really required. I seriously thought there would be war of words between Suriya and Aliya but she was like, gotta stop this hubby. Loved how he said, I am announcing something and everyone better follow it.

Loved the tune that played during the whole bedroom sequence. Loved the way Osman spoke and he dropped the beautiful bomb.. Today and right now, Zain will mary Aliya. Harshad, take a bow. If yest belong to Preetika, today was his day. His expressions from calm to shock to frozen still was brilliant. The tune was well fitted during that time. Everyone shocked and Aliya's parents ever so grateful. Loved the symbolism that Aliya comes right behind Zain. Their pain reflected on their faces. and finally, we get to zoom into Zain's eyes that are red and filled with pain. Bang Bang bang on๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Suriya and Osman's conversation was nice. But I loved the way Osman handled it and told her to accept it and Zain will accept it too. I loved how he took their side and said , her wedding just broke off? That's manipulation. Today's episode seriously belonged to zain's dad.

Zain and Aliya's two different parallels. Zain still not understanding how much of an impact his joke had on Aliya. Aliya refusing to marry Zain because she cannot stand him and marrying him will be hell for her. Loved the way Zain questioned his dad that no gaurantee of any guy keeping Aliya happy and Osman looking like a proud dad, saying he knows someone who will keep Aliya happy always. The different parallel's were superb.

Precap - Both promise each other that they will not get married to each other but fate has different plans. No matter how hard they try, they are destined. Destiny has brought them together to make them realize that sometimes what you have been searching for all along is right under your nose.

BI is growing stronger and stronger by the day. I am seriously expecting so much more from it now.

Stars of the day : Osman, Zain & Aliya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post.
RES!
UNRES.

Since I haven't written an analysis post today, all my bhadaas will be out here. ๐Ÿ˜†
Hope you don't mind. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This episode was everything it needed to be.
It had the right amount of drama, suspense, romance, jhatkas and of course, surprises.

Yesterday, I thought, Usman will announce the shaadi and all will be happy, leaving me disappointed but boy was I wrong.
I was so glad that both Zain and Aliya took a stand today and didn't fall in with the rhythm immediately and in the end, plotted to break the wedding too. I was glad that Aliya took it into her own hands to break the wedding.

Usman, undoubtedly was today's favorite. Both the fathers have done a fabulous job in their respective episodes. I can proudly say that this show has one of the best ENSEMBLE casts, EVER!

Usman ke saare scenes were well done. I especially loved the Suraiya-Usman scene. He told her subtly to suck it up and watch the wedding. ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm glad he stood up to her finally!
Watching Suraiya's expressions was a treat to the eyes.
She was shocked, and somewhere proud too, I'm guessing.
When she stated the manipulation, I thought Usman would ignore it like he usually does but he more or less shouted at her, in as calm a voice as he could and shut her up.

The Zain-Usman conversation was well executed and well written.
The dialogues which were best were, as you stated, the guarantee dialogues.
The pride glinting in Usman's eyes when he said this was magical.
He had a lot of hopes from Zain and that one prank dashed all his hopes and now his only solitude, getting rid of the guilt by marrying him off to the second most favorite person of his in the world, Aliya.

The Aliya-Shabana scene was applause-worthy purely because Aliya took a stand for herself. She didn't want to marry the man who ruined her life and this girl has her priorities set straight.
She won't be one of those, 'Whatever you say Mom and Dad. I'll ruin my life for you too.' She knew that it was because of Zain that she was here and she firmly said 'NO' and why shouldn't she?

The parallels drawn though, were amazing.

My only complaint with the episode, too short. It had me craving for more and for the first time, I find the other cast members' scene more appealing than the leads. ๐Ÿคฃ

PRECAP: Their first promise to each other and it will be broken by Aliya herself, with a little help from fate of course. But at least, we get one of their scenes. The precap was beautiful in itself and I always fall in love with their handshakes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry for the insanely long post. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I so agree, Jen.
I'm still in awe after watching tonight's episode and I loved ALL of their performances! Including Zain's mom's. I'm wondering if this could get any better than it already is, but yes..already sorta quivering with excitement knowing this is only just the start!
I'm so excited. I hope they continue with the pace and intensity in some form or the other, even after the marriage! Zain's dad is class.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah it is an outstanding episode..usman sabb is awesome today..felt sad for zain cant see him like this๐Ÿ˜ญ
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Another great episode! It just keeps getting better and better..
Everything is out in open now.. Everybody knows about what actually transpired between ZaYa all these days..

Usman was awesome today! But really felt bad for Zain.. Few innocent pranks and they are gonna change his entire life.. Right now he might feel angry, anguished for whatever is happening.. But we all know, he's gonna love this decision,made by his dad, at a later point..

Same goes for Aliya.. I loved how she had her own mind about Usman's decision without being pressurised.. It would be known only tomorrow how exactly she would have to bow down to Usman's decision
dreams-reality thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its awesome episode
Really loved
The show is getting better day by day
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing episode nd bang on post !!
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail