An Analysis on the Dads of the show

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone, I thought ill add this small analysis on what I think are the special qualities the dads of this show have😊

Ghulam Haider - The loving dad of the show I would not be surprised if he wins the best dad award. He is the epitome of how fathers should treat their children. He loves his family more than anything and also has that pride towards his family which is a good thing. Ghulam as an individual is likely to be an introvert and not very keen on voicing his opinions, but as a father and when it comes to his daughter's reputation he is not the one to stand back. He is not afraid of people like Zeeshan's family and clearly knows his boundaries and his traditions. Best quality about his, he has that stillness in him who can make others see him as weak but he is not he is infact a very content and strong individual who knows how to live life on his own terms for his whole family.πŸ‘

Osman Abdullah - This dad is a classy one he considers his sons his life and his ego. Anyone hurts his sons be prepared to face his wrath. Quite different from Ghulam yet they share a similarity of loving their families wholeheartedly. I do think he is closer to Zain more that Fahad yet he can see his son's mistakes and can accept it. He seems to be stuck between two places one part of his mind in the city and the other part in Bhopal. A man who has his heart still stuck in Bhopal and also enjoys his life with Mumbai with his family. Best Quality - His attitude towards his family and at life in general, he can do anything for the people he loves if he is ur friend then he will be by ur side for life.

Ahmed (Zeeshan's Dad) - This man is very greedy, very money-mined and thinks of nothing other than money and how to get more than one deserves. He has probably grown up like that thinking its okay to ask shamelessly and the same attitude is there in his son also. Best quality- I am really trying to find one but I honestly can't maybe its hidden beneath layers of negativity.πŸ˜‰

Fahad - I don't know about him much, I have not seen many interactions between him and his children. I do hope he is a loving father.πŸ€”

Okay all this has got me thinking how Zain will be as a dad, I bet he will be the fun-loving dad who will make his children feel loved and pampered (okay I am going to stop thinking this, its too far off ☺️

I hope I didn't bore u all with my analysis.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
wow loved ur analysis on all dads of BI family.
Perfectly done.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good analysis,i agree with u.and yes Zain will be a fun loving father,hope CV'S show this side of him in future.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ghulam and Osman Saab both are ⭐️
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysisπŸ‘ Both Usman and Ghulam are wonderful dads. They have given their children enough freedom and have faith in them that they won't cross their limits.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good Post...:):
Luvd ur description for Osman Ghulam
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
You know I think its not just the Dadz...

Its Aaliya...both Ghulam and Usman are very close to Aaliya and know that she will not do anything wrong...Its that trust and not just coz she is their daughter...

Meanwhile Zain always gets into trouble and hence its kind of a "Sher aya." thing where he got into trouble the one time he didnt do anything...So thats where Usman's trust wavers...coz Usman knows he has been covering for Zain everytime hez slipped up...and he did the right thing now too..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Best quality- I am really trying to find one but I honestly can't maybe its hidden beneath layers of negativity.πŸ˜‰

I found one... he gives better expressions than his son, zeeshan. πŸ˜†
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great analysis of all the dads in the show πŸ˜ƒ
Both Gulam and Usman have so much trust in their children.. Usman necessarily didnt have to, considering the fact that Zain used to lie about his marks.. But still the doting dad that he is, he stood by his son when Zeeshan's family pointed a finger at him..
janestone6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry posted by mistake
Edited by janestone6 - 10 years ago