Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing. Waiting the episode to be aired...
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Once again, an Ekta show with no basic logic if Ruhi indeed is allowed to go with Ishita. I shouldn't have expected anything else. *sigh*
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lumzz

i dont knw...nw it looks like bhallas used to treat her badly...if they wanted to show ruhi this attached to ishu...then why make her jus some month old padosi...i dont like it..it looks ott love frm ruhis side..she dont wana live with her dadi bt ishu aunty o_O

Yup I agree. Isn't Ruhi attached to her grandma too? She's known Ishita for a month and has known her grandma ever since she was born. It just makes no sense. If the court actually gives permission for this, it will just be silly.

And doesn't Ishita feel bad at all if she DOES take Ruhi to her place. According to this article, she's overwhelmed with joy. She IS separating a child from her parent's. I know according to her, Ruhi's parent's don't love her and all, but that doesn't mean she has to be so quick to judge someone else's parenting.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow so that will be Raman's trigger to marry Ishita?Or may be IshRa can have love before marriage...Raman coming closer to Ishita bcoz now Ruhi lives with Ishita...its getting really interesting! 😊
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lumzz

i dont knw...nw it looks like bhallas used to treat her badly...if they wanted to show ruhi this attached to ishu...then why make her jus some month old padosi...i dont like it..it looks ott love frm ruhis side..she dont wana live with her dadi bt ishu aunty o_O

I agree thats a bit unrealistic but still may be Ruhi's garndparents never u/stood her/yes they never mistreated her but I think it takes a mother to u/stand a kid specially a girl child.I think even born n brought up in a loving family i feel my dad knows much less of me than my mom...so may be that is what Ruhi wants as of now.She wants someone who can tell her bedtime stories...who knows what will she eat even before she words it...who can sit by her side whole night even if she has a small cough.Family can love a kid but they cant be a mom.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Malika

I agree thats a bit unrealistic but still may be Ruhi's garndparents never u/stood her/yes they never mistreated her but I think it takes a mother to u/stand a kid specially a girl child.I think even born n brought up in a loving family i feel my dad knows much less of me than my mom...so may be that is what Ruhi wants as of now.She wants someone who can tell her bedtime stories...who knows what will she eat even before she words it...who can sit by her side whole night even if she has a small cough.Family can love a kid but they cant be a mom.

but its jus been only months that ruhi came knw abt ishu..nd sge chose her over her loving grand parents i jus cant digest it!i knw ishu will take care of her nd sit with her nd all that bt that doesnt make any diff ishu is jus a neighbour..nd ishu being happy abt getting ruhis custudy jus makes her selfish...she has no right to seprate a kid frm her fam nd bhallas are her fam...may b ishra relation will move ahead bt for me i jus cant digest d fact dat evn after having grand parents who loves ruhi like anything she want to go with ishu!
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing the article! I'm a little disappointed with how they have depicted the current storyline. I get that Ruhi and Ishita have developed a strong bond and emotional connection, but, it doesn't make any sense that Ruhi barely thinks about her father or grandmother. It may make some sense that she may not feel that close with her father but her grandmother has lived with her and taken care of her and loved her for all these years and she is barely shown to think of her. I feel bad for Ruhi though because she is being pulled from one parent to another parent who don't seem to be taking their daughter's concerns/feelings into account.

Anyhow, Ruhi-Ishita's scenes tug at my heart and I love watching them together. It's probably my biggest pull to this show.

Keep smiling,
Soni
Edited by soni595 - 10 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
woah. okay. but then how will Raman and Ishita get married!? WHY would Ishita marry Raman!? 😕