Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah...I guess now its kinda sure he wont die,..Thats good news..

But m just glad Usman is there for Aaliya after she gets married...Shez gonna hav a tough time with evil trio there
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think it was obvious he'd have a heart attack then cos he was taking on a lot more than he could take... and especially when its obv how much he loves his daughter, aaliya... i mean a man who cant sleep until he sees his daughter fast asleep is surely not going to be able to endure the personal remarks zeeshan's family raised upon aaliya and her character...
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I had the same reaction ki he'll have attack does that indicate Aliya was wrong?
I don't think if there is no reason behind it, the CVs will put in that dialogue or the heart attack.
I am sooo confused right now.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think the heart attack is symbolising that aaliya was wrong I think its just something that was expected and also something that was needed to trigger usman to think of ZaYa's marriage...
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

I don't think the heart attack is symbolising that aaliya was wrong I think its just something that was expected and also something that was needed to trigger usman to think of ZaYa's marriage...

Hmm, I still felt it was symbolic.
Maybe it will come into play later? :/
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lol...
Arey this was just a fun post...
Its kinda hilarious...