ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
why he stopped? cause he cares ...and then he left..he can't help himself and Ishita is the reason for this 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg I was just going to post this! I thought it was so cute that when the police officer told them that he didn't want to get in between the husband and wife argument - Raman didn't even get defensive and angry at him, he just looked at Ishita (probably knowing that she will clarify) 😆 Loving their little nok-jhok's <3
Technically he didn't even have to stop and see what was happening (especially after their argument at Shagun's place), so thoughtful of him that he did - hope that one day Ishita realizes it - and hope that its sooner than later lol

Our guy is totally falling for our girl
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
@above..
I know he is totally falling for her..and im loving it
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes yes he cares for her, he has started to like her n he just can't help it lol
I really liked how he stopped his car to see what was going on.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He is a gentleman in many ways..
sangeetha18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
raman is a gentleman he helps ishu when she is in trouble, raman is gradually falling for ishu and has changed his mindset towards her...
have u anyone noticed that raman was talking so softly with ishu even when he was confronting with her at shagun's residence?
that shows that he feels very sad, misunderstanding ishu that she has joined hands with ashok and shagun, he wants ishu to be his side...
during the police scene i felt like raman is happy to hear that they r husband and wife , thatswhy he din't say anything against, (as wht happened in the furniture shop once)
raman wants ishu to b his wife , he feels happy to hear others saying them a couple

hurray gradually raman is changing, plz clear the misunderstanding as fast as possible

so as raman ishu is also vry gd at heart , i really loved ishu when she brought ruhi to her dadi after the confrontation at lohri celebrations, even i think ishu feels happy to act as raman's wife she is also falling for him,
but these two have to first get rid of their egos to feel wht's there in their heart
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i liked the looks he was giving Ishu while she was lecturing the police officer <3 yes he is definitely falling for her though he does not realise it 😳 😳
Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 10 years ago
645435 thumbnail
Yes , he certainly does care. I really liked that scene...
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Raman has fallen to Ishu LOL he wont admit it..
N he got curios whats going on with Ishu n Policemen ..
par Ishu ddnt gv him a chance to help her..

I want more n more Ishra cutest fight n nok jhok ..