Prepare Yourselves. Romi/Mihika...

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Prepare yourselves...

I smell a Mihika/Romi marriage coming up soon. I hope I'm wrong, but this is Ekta's old formula. There's always this third person who tries to create misunderstandings between the leads and gets the girl... and Mihika/Mihir probably won't be important enough for Ekta to unite them in the end either, so it'll probably stay with Mihika and Romi if Ekta decides to follow that route. Just a warning for those of you who haven't watched Ekta serials before.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
With the way Mihika believes everything Romi says I also think that is a possiblity...!! Ekta's show it is...!!!
bazzingaa thumbnail
even i have got the same opinion as u.
poor mihir :'(
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just don't want this to happen, I really hope that ekta changes her techniques of handling shows n does not do this here!
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mihika actually deserves a bad guy like Romi. Cos, she doesn't believe his lover after knowing him more than that Romi.
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you..
In ekta show anything can hpn...😉
BlurredLines thumbnail
I care about mihir so i would want him to marry a nice girl.i don.t care about who Romi marries . Mihika is really proving to be foolish to believe a stranger over someone she claimed to have loved so much .
fire.vs.ice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know. ..I had a doubt wen d show started bt obv nw its more confirmed. ...bt I love their pair! N I dnt thnk mihika is being stupid bcz logically no1 will hv access to his phone... n the only other possibility is sm1 else frm d house did it bt since there is no motive fr ne1 else no1 will thnk of romi except maybe mihir...
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You might be right.I hope not though cause Romi is a creep.
kat6k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If that happens .. I know what sections of yhm to ff.
And what you are saying is likely true .. Because
1. They don't have to set up another location for shooting
2. Showing mihir and Mihika pining for each other makes for some story than a happily together M&M.
3. And what you said .. This is ekta show, two people can be together only if they hate each other, the moment they love each other it's time to part ways.