* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone 😳
I haven't been watching much on Indian tv these days at all. Tit bits of BB7 and Bani-IDK (which isn't a romantic soap, in general). I wasn't interested in giving BI a chance either, in the beginning although I was curious. Just caught a glimpse here and there. But tonight, while changing channels, I happened to tune into MB in the last minute and then eventually BI came by. I strangely felt kind of hooked to the episode and could relate to it as if I've been watching the show from the beginning..although this is the first episode that I've entirely sat through and watched. (Thanks to Preetika's acting and the flash backs & the recap, could make sense of what was going on)
The performances were seriously good. Preetika, Harshad, Rituraj and Riva were stand outs.Even though Riva's character just stood there crying profusely,there was a punch to it. Preetika, what do I tell about her ? I'm so impressed by this girl although this is her first hindi show. Her expressions were bang on and there's something beautiful, charming yet graceful about the way she is. When she sat crouched on the ground crying and her face was ducked between her arms, even there she looked beautiful to me. LOL, I know it sounds weird, but I sort of like her already and the way she's playing Aliya.
Harshad again, sadly I assumed he isn't gonna be any good in the beginning, but when I actually payed attention to the scene tonight, he was superb. I liked the calm, composed yet comforting looks he gave to Aliya today. I like his voice!😳 I'm beginning to like the chemistry these two share ! But I still feel Aliya's character is a little more stronger than Zain's. So I hope Zain also catches up, in the coming episodes. Maybe with the hatred level turned a notch up in him ? or the intensity. Since they marry in hate, right ?
The chemistry is good. Hope we get to see a lot of love-hate, anxiety filled moments. It works like magic with them. Just like it did today! Sort of already kind of intrigued by them, just in a matter of one episode!
P.S - Don't go by the avi & sig I'm wearing :P Just wanted to update my siggy box, was curious to see the creations here & found the avis. They were gorgeous so wore them on. But apart from tit bits here and there, this is my actual first epi sitting of BI..
Edited by * Unnati * - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you. I was taken aback by today's episode. It was surprisingly good. Not to say that Beintehaa didn't have any good episodes before this, the show did have some really good episodes, but this was the first time while watching Beintehaa I could see the potential of the lead actors.

Since this is Preetika's first hindi show and prior to this episode, we had only really seen one face of her character, I didn't want to judge her as an actress until I saw her performing in a different kind of role. Today, she was great. She's really good at crying! I can say that I do think she's a good actress after today's episode.

About Harshad, from the beginning, I thought his acting wasn't amazing. He seemed average at best. Even average was pushing it for me. He didn't have very strong voice modulation nor did he seem to have very many facial expressions. However, today, I could see an improvement. He has potential and he could improve a lot more, but since this is his first show, I'm willing to give him a chance.

Storyline wise, it's very, very filmy and cliche, but many of us are suckers for this kind of story, it's like a guilty pleasure of sorts.

Chemistry wise, they're great! I can feel the chemistry. The director is doing a great job with the leads in terms of chemistry, and the background music just spices it up all the more.
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I agree with you. I was taken aback by today's episode. It was surprisingly good. Not to say that Beintehaa didn't have any good episodes before this, the show did have some really good episodes, but this was the first time while watching Beintehaa I could see the potential of the lead actors.

Since this is Preetika's first hindi show and prior to this episode, we had only really seen one face of her character, I didn't want to judge her as an actress until I saw her performing in a different kind of role. Today, she was great. She's really good at crying! I can say that I do think she's a good actress after today's episode.

About Harshad, from the beginning, I thought his acting wasn't amazing. He seemed average at best. Even average was pushing it for me. He didn't have very strong voice modulation nor did he seem to have very many facial expressions. However, today, I could see an improvement. He has potential and he could improve a lot more, but since this is his first show, I'm willing to give him a chance.

Storyline wise, it's very, very filmy and cliche, but many of us are suckers for this kind of story, it's like a guilty pleasure of sorts.

Chemistry wise, they're great! I can feel the chemistry. The director is doing a great job with the leads in terms of chemistry, and the background music just spices it up all the more.

I SO agree πŸ˜† I'm as much a sucker for all love-hate stories (if it's shown in a good way) no matter how clichd the concept has become! It's that guilty pleasure like you mentioned. I'm sort of liking Beintehaa because of Preetika and now Harshad too, seems to be doing good justice to Zain's character! I like their pairing together and they really look good. I was relieved to see some seriousness in Zain's character today, because that indeed suits him. The funny, spoilt brat was okay till now, but I really hope they improvise on Zain's character, because some seriousness looks hot in a way on Harshad's face. His expressions have the potential to justify intensity, if worked on them well. I'd love to see the kiddishness aside, and some serious intense differences, disagreements and subtle yet strong clashes between Zain and Aliya after marriage.
Preetika is pretty perfect as Aliya. I love her feistiness and boldness, yet there's something beautiful about her. Loved her outburst today. I wish to see more such confrontations between Zain and Aliya 😳 They've got such potential in their chemistry, hope they spice it up with intensity and actual passionate hatred, if they are going for the hate marriage track and not the superficial one.
Thanks for replying !
Edited by * Unnati * - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah Harshad & Preetikaa Rocked...Fab acting...

Saw you first time here so Welcome Unnati...:) :)

ZaYa Chemistry is just awesome thats the reason new ppl joining week after week...:)
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anyone will fall for them just in a single glimpse. There chemistry is just so sizzling and good. ❀️ And they have a interesting concept too.

Welcome here Unnati.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the showπŸ˜ƒ
Rightly said Preetika was really good in yesterday's episode, this show has got a great star cast
Looking towards more wonderful episodes
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome πŸ€—
I agree with you that Preetika and Harshad are so damn talented, even though it's there first show. They have a sizzling chemistry and I am just addicted to this show<3 😊
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't even know where to start. what an episode! the acting was absolutely amazing!
* Unnati * thumbnail
Thank you all, so much for welcoming me πŸ€— and for your replies !
Iam also already feeling the butterflies..the chemistry is good! I can't wait to watch more and see how the story progresses !❀️
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi unnati welcome to the forum..very good postπŸ˜ƒ