Preetika & Ayat interview - video

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys
Just seen a video on colors website - click on this link:
and scroll down a little and the video is there. Its aaliya in her bridal attire talking to a reporter.
Basically the reporter asks her what does she think about the outfit she is wearing... Preetika describes her attire and says its a typical bridal attire and she likes it.
reporter asks her the experience of marrying on screen. Preetika replies that she enjoyed it, its really fun and feels like she's getting married and got mehndi done for real. she particularly enjoyed the sangeet competition.
reporter asks who is the better dancer between her and harshad and she laughs and says honestly speaking I am. preetika goes onto saying she is very soft spoken like aaliya in real life.
Ayat then enters... and says she calls aaliya "Chipkali" saying that she fears chipkalis... preetika says that ayat calls her a muslim Barbie doll.
reporter asks what is their relationship like off screen, ayat says its the same as on screen. preetika says ayat acts like a baby and she's always pampering her. preetika describes her as a drama queen.
reporter then asks what is their equation like off screen with their onscreen parents (shabana and ghulam) to which ayat and preetika reply that they have given Ghulam a nick name, Abba Dabba Jabba because he is a very funny man and makes them laugh even when they are doing a serious scene.
finally, reporter asks about aaliya's hone wale pati dev, zain. preetika says there is a lot of interesting stuff coming up and it will be something to look forward to considering its too individuals who hate one another but will be living under the same roof and room.
reporter then says is harshad as annoying as zain is to aaliya. preetika immediately says no, he is very sweet, understanding and co-operative as an actor and a good co-star to work with.
reporter ends the interview with asking aaliya and ayat as to what will happen now in beintehaa. preetika replies that a lot of drama and a lot of fun. and she hopes the audience will continue to love the show and ZaYa as a pair as they already have been so far. and she also hopes they are able to give the audience more of that chemistry that the audience want to see. 😳
also I read another interview of preetika's where she say she likes the name, ZaYa given to zain and aaliya by fans and thankful to whoever came up with it.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved how they all share a great relationship off-screen.
So Harshad isn't annoying like Zain in real life.
It was cute how both jumped in and said no he's very sweet.
TFS :)
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very cute and sweet interview.. Looks like both are really close offscreen as well..
Hope to see more such interviews..
Thanks for sharing😊
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So niceee...
I was starting to feel maybe Preetika is too quiet and so she doesnt have a strong rapport with her co-actors...But this section with Ayaat looks like all is well...they seem to get along great...

Cool...I want ZaYa to network a lot and be seen everywhere so that they can become popukar with SBS and SBB...then they will be covered all the time...because they are soo doen to earth too...m sure they will talk sweetly to media...unlike many others..