why didn't she...

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so here Aaliyah was being insulted and so was her family but why didn't Aayat, who also knows about Zain's prank, open her mouth?? 😕 Did she forget Aaliyah telling her everything on the terrace or ...

And I'm so glad Gulaam held Zeeshan by the collar though he deserved more than that. 😡 I've created this scene in my head where Zain has enough of Zeeshan so he beats him black and blue and announces to everyone that he'll marry Aaliyah ( eventhough i know this won't happen but it's okay to imagine i guess 😉)

LOL don't know why i was happy when Usmaan slapped Zain.. 😆

Was anyone else glad that he got slapped after blaming Aaliyah for god knows what??

Do share your thoughts on the whole episode. OR imagined any scenes that you wish to happen. Do share it pls!
Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol zain was blaming her because aliya was blaming him lol n may be he understood ghantee of his fault to lead his marriage wth aaliya
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Why Zain blamed Aliya is still to be seen in tomorrow's episode. Because here, he was her protecter and then all of a sudden he is like it's your fault. So it's prob that mummy said something crappy or he just decided to be biopolar lol
Zain getting slapped was epic but what was even more epic was Zain and Aliya's expressions on hearing that they are getting married. It was like frozen in time.
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silla

Lol zain was blaming her because aliya was blaming him lol n may be he understood ghantee of his fault to lead his marriage wth aaliya

LOOL it's becoming a blaming game now. I really hope he doesn't become a total jerk cos that WILL ruin his character.
Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me too was glad when Zain got slapped..need to see why he said though

I am just happy that they will be married 😳
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovesick

<font size="2" color="#000099">LOOL it's becoming a blaming game now. I really hope he doesn't become a total jerk cos that WILL ruin his character.</font>

hahhaha not jerk bt fight n hate relationship 😆
srik1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am guessing the blame game is about Aliya assuming Zian to be Zeeshan. Both will probably blame each other. And the fianc scene in police station, zian can't blame Aliya. He is going to get slapped for all his childish pranks.