Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I just love lovestories n most of the ekta shows are love stories, so i try to give them a chance as all her previous shows have produced some really hit jodis! :)
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: XBitch_PleaseX

and a special thing about ekta's shows i have watched all of them but only in initial months not fully...coz later i moved on...so basically dont have the patience to tolerate her shows after that 😆

Yeh I agree with yu I mean ektas show start of amazing but she ruins it withe multiple marriages and leaps. It's ok one off for another marriage but it happens in nearly all her soaps nd not to mention leaps I'm tired of that on the other hand good thing is awesome chemistry between couples
totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Usually Saas bahu drama and definite leaps though yhm is not a typically ekta show I don't think
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is my first Ekta show as I am not fond of leaps and ruining of the stories which usually happens to her shows...this one seemed different I loved the promos and so far loving the show...if she starts messing with the story and shows leaps every few months I will move on...!!
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Her stories start out very promising with great couples, a great story, and great dialogues. Later on, it's drama, drama, drama. Impossible turns into the possible. Multiple marriages, plastic surgeries, lookalikes, leaps, crazy twists haha.

I still love her shows though. <3
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have always hated ekta shows except kavyanjali which I watched for a couple of months and that too for eijaz and anita.the reasons are numerous.her shows r full of misunderstandings between the leads,very unrealisitic twists like dead coming back to life,plastic surgeries trend,weird kitchen politics which turns a negative female character into a full fledged villain,mockery of the institution of marriage like the same lady marrying three four times before returning to her true love and sometimes the female lead marrying two brothers one by one.i think she likes to play ping pong with her characters.sadistic chemistry for e.g the main leads separated and moving on in life after mourning for each other and as soon as they would start finding solace in the company of their new partner,the old love would return to distance them.i remember prerna yearning for anurag in kasuti after getting married to mr Bajaj and then unhappy and yearning for mr Bajaj whe was about to marry anu after becoming nanny and granny of young kids.ekta has never let her lead characters rest in peace.when yhm started,i was attracted by kp and dp. the story caught my attention and then ruhi the cutie also added to my interest in the show .I m actually enjoying raman and ishita's chemistry but slowly ekta's trademark creativity is taking over the show and I hope she mend her ways this time and doesn't ruin such a good show with her sadistic twists.😒
Edited by zoya-shah - 10 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Drams and slaps 😆
She knows Howto make and break the jodis With all angle
Summary love or hate you cant ignore her
645435 thumbnail
She has a terrible habit of ruining her own shows 🤢
BlurredLines thumbnail
Thanks for all the comments it certainly helps to prepare myself for the future debacle that may or may not happen.