EKTA Show - what does it mean to you ?

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

YHM is my first ekta show . I watched few Hindi serials before but never did i stumble upon an ekta show till now. but i have come across the phrase which indicates that there are certain trends in an ekta show that viewers dislike . Here in this forum too i come across phrases like " it is an ekta show so it is bound to happen " and so on.

My question to you forum members who have watched previous ekta shows . What comes to your mind when you hear that a Show is an ekta show. It seems like she made a trade mark in this field .So share what are the positives and negatives that came into you mind when you hear the term it is an ekta show.

I made this post because i am curious . Because every one seems to have an opinion about ekta shows. So what is so different in an ekta shom other shows .
Edited by kidsname - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Multiple marriages and leaps are trademark of her shows
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

Multiple marriages and leaps are trademark of her shows

So that means we will see grown up ruhi. But here to hoping raman and ishita doesn't have to undergo multiple marriages
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she has a magic of creating amazing chemistry bw her couples<3 i love her shows :-D
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

she has a magic of creating amazing chemistry bw her couples<3 i love her shows :-D

i like ishita and raman too . The scenes where they are together when they are not fighting are really great. The couple seems to have found a place in my heart.
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
In ekta's sagas i would say she makes great pairs..and story also starts with a good mood...but after 1 year u may see innumerable marriages leaps separations and this show will not go off air so easily..then raman and ishita's children's story will come ...
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
and a special thing about ekta's shows i have watched all of them but only in initial months not fully...coz later i moved on...so basically dont have the patience to tolerate her shows after that 😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
with all the craps shove on our face...the one thing i love abt her shows is that she creates amazing couples chemistry on-screen...noone can touch that intense chemistry of her couples...even now her leading couples are still remembered as legendary jodis even though her show has ended...
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: XBitch_PleaseX

In ekta's sagas i would say she makes great pairs..and story also starts with a good mood...but after 1 year u may see innumerable marriages leaps separations and this show will not go off air so easily..then raman and ishita's children's story will come ...

right now i only interested in ishita and raman story . So not sure if i would follow the show if it takes a leap . But going to keep watching it till i can.t take it anymore . If they keep on increasing the misunderstanding i might walk out of the show sooner than i want .
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her shows start really well then get worse with time.. Even though practically speaking her shows are joke but they have some kind of charm and main thing is she always creates great pairs. Not just one in a show. She shows good lovestories even between some side characters :)